•im yours•

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐱 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲
———————————————————
requested

edited

Anthony was sitting in his room scrolling through Instagram. He came across a picture. It was a picture of Josh and Nessa. It was originally a picture of Josh and Anthony kissing,but someone cropped out Anthonys face and put Nessas.

It made him mad and what made it worse it was that Josh liked the picture and put it on his story. Everyone on the internet thinks Anthony is the bottom but damn are they wrong.

He loved hearing Josh beg his name to be allowed to cum. He loved seeing Josh covered in sweat and cum with legs shaking. He loved seeing Joshes body sweaty after working out. He was getting turned on by these thoughts of Josh.

Speaking of him, Josh walked in his and Anthonys room shirtless and with his camera.

"Hey bae," he said sitting down at his desk.

"Hey," Anthony mumbled.

Josh took the card out of the camera to edit the footage. Anthony took the opportunity to start jerking off.

He wanted Josh to be teased.

"Fuck—Josh," Anthony groaned. Josh spun around and looked at his boyfriend.

"Holy shit," Anthony groaned again his eyes were shut.

Josh got turned on by Anthony doing that. He spun back around in his chair trying to finish the video and not let Anthony win the game.

He rubbed his hand lightly over his boner holding in the small moans. Anthony groaned loudly and came up behind Josh.

He took some of the cum from his fingers and rubbed it on Joshes lips. He then noticed Joshes boner and smiled.

He stood behind him with his hand trailing down to it. He rubbed it softly, and Josh was trying to not any moans escape.

"I'll be back baby boy. Be naked on the bed in 5 minutes and maybe I'll go lighter," Anthony growled, and left.

As the door shut Josh closed the editing software and started stripping. Anthony didn't go anywhere he was just outside the door. He heard Josh moving around. He randomly opened the door,and saw Josh about to take off his underwear.

"That..." Joshes started.

"I said be ready,but your not. I'm feeling a little angry, so better not be defiant," he choked Josh and he moaned.

"Yes sir," Josh nodded. In any situation when Anthony was mad he would always use 'sir'.

Anthony went into their closet and pulled out 2 things. A riding crop and a cock ring. Josh loved pain and he loved Anthony,so he was pretty much fine with whatever.

Anthony came back out to see Josh sitting on the bed naked. His boner looked painful. Anthony smirked and kneeled in front of him.

He began to kitty lick the tip. Josh threw his head back and groaned. Anthony took this time to clip the cock ring on.

He stood up and looked at Josh. Josh looked down and internally rolled his eyes. He hated when this was apart of the punishment.

Anthony had stamina and Josh not so much.

"On all fours now!" Anthony spoke lowly. Josh quickly got into position.

Anthony spread some lube on his dick and slowly pushed into Joshes puckering hole. He teased it with his tip earring whimpers from Josh.

he took the riding crop and smacked Joshes ass. Josh moaned curving his back down lower.

Anthony was done with the teasing shit,so he slammed himself all the way into Josh. Josh let out a high pitched moaned

"Fuck Anthony," Anthony stoped and Josh whined. He took the crop and smacked him harder this time.

"That's not my name you whore!" He said and hit him again from not getting a response quick enough.

Anthony was very impatient.

"Sorry, daddy," Josh said and bit down on his lip as he felt Anthony started to thrust again.

Anthony after a few minutes of abusing Joshes prostate was about to cum. Josh on the other hand had tears in his eyes and a painful boner

"Ah. Fuck," Anthony groaned rolling his hips one last time pushing all his cum into Josh.

"Please, daddy! I'm sorry, so please just l-let me cum," Josh cried out. Anthony started to feel a bit bad.

He flipped Josh onto his back and placed soft kisses to his lips. He trailed them down to his v-line,and took the cock ring off.

He took some lube and put it on his finger. He pushed two into Joshes hole making him moan again.

"Oh-fuck!" He exclaimed as he felt the fingers curl around. Anthony began thrusting them in and out fast. He just barley grazed Joshes prostate.

"Oh fuck- I'm gonna cum!" Josh yell.

"Go ahead baby," Anthony said. Joshes legs began to shake. He shot ropes of cum all over his chest. His toes curled as he came.

He whole body shook along with his legs. This was probably the longest orgasm he had. Anthony was in shock he didn't think Josh could cum that much.

Even though Anthony didn't go as hard as he normally would. Most of the time this ended in Josh covered with hickeys and small bruises. Anthony would always make it up with cuddles and nose kisses to show Josh how much he loved him.

"Are you okay?" Anthony placed soft kisses all over Joshes face. Josh just snuggled next to Anthony.

"Let's take a bath, as much as I like seeing the mess we've made we need to get clean," Anthony smiled as Joshes soft cuddly state.

"Mhm," Josh nodded. Anthony picked him up and carried him to the bath.

After the bath Josh fell asleep cuddled in the fresh sheets with Anthony. Anthony loved that boy so much. He was satisfied with the hickeys left on Josh.

Now everyone will know Josh is his.

"I'm yours," Josh mumbled.

"Mine you are."