•im not here•

𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐱 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡
———————————————————-

-requested. 

compared to you, I'm invisable.

JOSH'S POV
I walked into the school hood over my head and earbuds in. I like to pretend that I'm not there. I like to be invisible, I also don't talk. It's a choice I made myself a mute, after being tortured as a child by the things my dad did to me. I've learned to not talk. But I don't live with him now I live with my mom and stepmom and my stepmom's kid Jaden.

the only people that I like are just my friends Vinnie, and Jordan. Sometimes I think they don't see me. It usually happens when they're having a conversation about some party they went to. They do offer for me to go, but I'd rather be at home.

I walk into probably my least favorite class, Civics. Like when in life am I gonna use it. I don't plan on living past 20 so what's the point.

I sit in the back and pull out a random notebook to take notes for today. I'm not bad at school but not good either just do good enough to pass. I normally do it alone cause everyone thinks I'm weird, but I feel someone's presence next to me.

I look over, and it's Bryce Hall.. also known as the "fuck boy" and the "jock" if he were to be in a cheesy high school love movie.

So that brings me to my next thing, why the fuck is he sitting here?

"I know I'm handsome and all, but you staring at me is getting very creepy," he chuckled cockily. I guess I zoned out or something. And yeah I guess he is pretty handsome, but he's hella cocky. 

"You gonna talk to me bitch" He said harshly. Did I mention he bullies me? or somewhat does.

I shook my head no hoping he wouldn't do anything. Even though he had a perfect opportunity an empty classroom that doesn't start for another 10 minutes.

"You scared to speak?" he scoffed.

I took my pen and wrote in my notebook "I don't speak to anyone but if I could, I still wouldn't talk to you," I slid the book to him.

"Just open your mouth dumbass," he said. I wish it were that simple.

I took my book back and wrote in it again. " it's not that easy... If I could do that I would," I wrote and slid the book to him again.

He read it over and nodded, "but I bet I could make you scream," he said and my eyes went wide. I couldn't tell if he was trying to flirt but failed or he meant it in a way that he would hurt me.

I think he caught on. Because he quickly said, " not in a bad way.. in a very good way," still not helping me being scared. I have never done anything sexual, let alone anything sexual with a guy.

"Hey, it's fine just forget I said it," he placed his hand on my shoulder. I tended a bit but eased after that.

I shook my head, "yes" and his eyes softened. "You wanna leave and go to my house?" He asked me. I thought for a second and then nodded a yes. It's like I was actually gonna listen to the whore. We walked out to his car which was a matte black g wagon. Crazy bro, I can drive just didn't take my car today.

He pulled into his driveway to a fairly nice house, the car ride was quiet except for the music playing on the radio. "here we are feel free to do whatever just don't be too loud." he chuckled at the last bit I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I pulled out my phone and opened my notes "hey, can I have your number so we can talk a tad bit easier because I need this notebook for school," I wrote and tapped his shoulder so he can read it.

"Sure thing," He said and took my phone and typed in his number. His house was cold a little too cold for me because I was only wearing a shirt because I left my hoodie in the locker.

"You cold?" He asked noticing me rubbing my arms. I shook my head yes. "stay right here" he said and I nodded again. He ran upstairs to what I assume was his room and came back down with a football hoodie.

the one that said " HALL 34" on it. It also was like 3 sizes too big. "here take this it may be a bit big but your just pint-sized adorable," He said and handed me the hoodie.

I blushed a bit and slipped it on. I then felt my phone buzz and it was my mom well one of them. I walked outside leaving him a bit confused and answered the call.

"Hey mom," I said quietly not wanting Bryce to hear my voice. 

"Hey kiddo, I saw you didn't take your car this morning, want me to pick you up?" She said she's the sweetest. This is why I only talk around my family, her and my other mom, and Jaden. 

"Oh no, I'm going to a friend's house for a project." I lied not wanting her to know I skipped school. 

"Okay, we'll text me if you are gonna stay the night? and I know your skipping class but it's fine" she laughed.

"Okay bye," I hung up and looked next to me and saw Bryce. 

"So you can talk?" he said with a loud voice which caused me to jump. It sounded like he took offense to me not talking to him.

"Shit sorry" he apologized.

 "As I wrote, I can, just around some people; like most at school, I don't," I spoke. 

"Oh cool well maybe I can be one of those people that get to hear your incredible voice" He smiled at me.

"Sure and I know I'm like invisible to you but can you not tell anyone I talk, like anyone at school?" I said and played with my fingers.

BRYCE'S POV
He has never been invisible to me, I always notice him. Like when he's basically left out of the conversation between Vinnie and Jordan. And when he gets out of his car in the morning with his earbuds in. And his sexy-ass dodge viper. 

"You're not invisible to me, I notice you, Josh, all the time and yes I won't tell anyone about you talking," I said and held out my arms for a hug. I know I act all big and tough, but for this kid, I am super soft for him. He walked into my arms and wrapped his around my waist, resting his head in my chest. 

"You wanna stay the night?" I whispered. I felt him nod against my chest.

"can we cuddle... I'm sorry if you think it's wired when we aren't together... you probably don't even like me, " he started rambling and tried to pull away. I kept him close to me. 

"Didn't your mama ever tell you it was bad to lie, " I said, His face was confused. Till he understood and blushed. He laughed a bit, we went inside and walked up to my room laying down on the bed just talking with each other. I asked him about his passions and he went on and on about just the world. It was really adorable to see him infatuated with something. 

God was he so adorable.

"I heard that" he laughed and came to lay down on me again.

 "Fuck-did I say that out loud," I laughed and blushed

This kid will be the glorified death of me.

"Yes now- I'm sleepy let's take a nap," he mumbled leaning even more into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and felt him ease into me within seconds I heard little soft snores and then I shut my eyes. I would never want to lose this kid, ever.

Thank you for requesting this!! I hoped you liked it!!