•bisexual babe•

𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐱 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
———————————————————-
hold your hands in
   the holes of my
sweater.

It was all on tiktokroom but then shortly deleted. It was on twitter then deleted. She had come out. people supported her,but she didn't think it was her time to come out.

Nessa sat in her room phone in her hand and was scrolling through twitter comments. She had recently came out as Bi. All her friends once they saw texted her and told her that they were happy for her. Josh already knew because she trusted him first with the secrect.

As she was scrolling she saw a tweet that caught her eye.

ADDISON.RAE: so proud ness!!! we need to hang out soon lol!!

She read and liked the tweet and got her things together. She got in her car and drove to Addisons. As she rang the door bell Addison answered and pulled Nessa into the house.

They went to Addisons room and sat on the bed. "So I wanted to tell you something," Addison said shyly. Nessa got a little scared that Addison accepting her was an act, and that she was gonna go off on her.

"G-go on," Nessa gestured.

"I think I'm g-gay," she shut her eyes. Nessa smiled,her crush being gay was a great thing to hear.

"Open your eyes," Nessa said and stood up. He face was looking directly at Addisons chest.

"Yeah," Addison looked down to Nessa.

"I'm proud of you, but i need to tell you something." Nessa bit her lip.

"What?" Addison asked.

Nessa pulled Addison down and kissed her lips. Addison kissed back instantly.

"So you like me?" Addison asked.

"Yes stupid" Nessa said and kissed Addison again.

"Let's go watch a movie and cuddle!" Addison said pulling Nessa on the bed. Nessa was the smaller one being cuddled due to her height.

Nessa had her arms around her waist and head buried in Addisons chest. Addison kissed the top of her head before turning on a movie. The two watched movies and fell asleep cuddling in Addisons bed. Tangled in each other's arms.