•insane•

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐱 𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡
————————————————————————
I'm just like joker, from the movie,
joker.
(edited)

*new title as of 01/23/2022

"You're the only one keeping me fucking sane! I don't understand why it's such a problem." Noah yelled. He and Blake had been spending the afternoon together and Noah was a bit more— clingy. Blake had gotten fed up and a fight started between them.

"Well maybe it wouldn't be a problem if you weren't so damn clingy, and maybe actually let me get work done. Just fuck off, give me space," Blake said. He dropped the yelling and was just fed up with it all now. Noah took a deep breath, he picked up on Blake's shift in tone and resisted the urge to yell.

He nodded firmly and left. He didn't get his car, he didn't grab a thing. Just his wallet and his shoes. He walked to one of the places that he def oddly safe in. The LA mental facility.

It was a modern building, just like the rest of LA's buildings, but the inside wasn't the greatest of places. It was slightly run down and the staff wasn't the best, but to Noah, it was a safe space.

"Hi, I need to check myself in," Noah said to the lady behind the window.

"Name and reason for check-in?"

"Noah Beck and I feel like I'm going insane."

"Alright, as I can see from your lengthy history, you should know the drill," she pointed to the double doors and Noah thanked her. He was greeted by the staff and followed suit. The protocol here had been the same as the ones in Arizona. After completing, Noah was sent to his room, where he lay on his bed just staring at the ceiling.

Blake paced back and forth through the house. It had been four hours since Noah left and he was worried, to say the least. When he said fuck off, he meant, "go to your room and talk with the other boys," not leave the house. He mentally cursed knowing Noah had a long past with situations like these.

Blake looked in the driveway and saw Noah's car so he obviously didn't take it. He called the rest of the guys, and they said they hadn't seen Noah. Blake was sitting on the couch trying to call Noah but revived nothing.

Blake then got a call from Noah's mom. "Hey Blake, I wanted to tell you that I got a call from LA mental institution, Noah checked himself in, I'm not sure if you were aware so I'd thought I'd call. Love you, Blake," she said and then hung up.

"Why? Oh shit—" Blake started but he put the puzzle pieces together. "It's my fault," he mumbled.

Noah was there for about two weeks before he could leave. He got put on some medications and got assigned therapy. He wasn't mad about it, he knew he was lucky to get the help that some people can't get. So he gathered his things and walked out. He walked back to the sway house which was a lot longer of a walk than he remembered.

Once he got back after the hour-long hike up a hill, he took one last breath before walking in. The boys were all busy and didn't notice, Noah scoffed and then walked to his room. He set his things down and went into the shower. After he got out and changed, he took his phone out and went through all the things he missed. After about forty minutes of catching up on things, he walked back downstairs and everyone looked at him. They all held a blank faces as if a ghost passed through them all.

"Where did you go?" Quinton was the first one to speak.

"I really needed a break, just time to think. I stayed with a friend," he said. The boys nodded not wanting to push further. Blake just glared at him knowing where he really went, but it wasn't an angry glare. It was regret, he felt bad knowing he caused all the panic in the house.

"Are you done staring? It's rude, and you out of everyone, should know why I left," Noah said. It was harsh and the words cut deep into Blake.

"I'm sorry."

"We can talk later, but can we go get some food? I am starving," Noah asked. The others nodded and quickly left. Noah looked over at Blake who had tears trickling down his face. Noah sighed and walked over to hug him. He took his thumb and wiped the tears. Blake gripped onto Noah as if he would disappear in an instant.

"I'm still mad at you, but I miss you," Noah whispered to Blake who nodded.

"I really am sorry. I didn't mean it in the way I said—"

Noah placed a kiss on Blake's lips, "I assure you it's fine," he affirmed. The rest of the boys came down, they quickly decided where to eat and then left.

After they all sat at the table and the decided restaurant. Anthony leaned over to Noah, " he was worried sick, there were nights where he didn't sleep or eat," he said. Noah glued over at Blake. Now to think of it, he did look smaller, more boney, and the bags under his eyes were prominent.

"Oh!" Noah exclaimed softly. Anthony nodded and went back to talking to Jaden and Josh.

After dinner, everyone went up to their own rooms. Blake and Noah stayed downstairs on the couch. "So Ant told me a few things— why didn't you eat or sleep?" Noah asked.

"I— don't know. I was just worried and even though your mom called to say you were okay... I just couldn't think right knowing I caused you pain. In a relationship, you're not supposed to hurt each other— and I hurt you. So I guess I was blaming myself for hurting you," Blake confessed. He had to admit it felt so good to talk about it.

"I promise you it wasn't as bad as you think. It wasn't solely what you said, there have been other things too, but I can assure you— it was nothing you did," Noah peppered kisses on Blake's face.

"I'll try, but please tell me if anything is wrong,"

"I will, now my favorite show is on and I am severely behind— so let's just watch," Noah said and unpaused the show. He and Blake cuddled on the couch. They had their ups and downs but one thing for sure— they would always get through it together.