•tough boy•

𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐱 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡
——————————————————
I want you, to fuck me.

*requested
(edited)

"What the fuck Bryce!" Josh yelled to his boyfriend, who was sitting on the couch.

"What," he groaned, rolling his eyes.

 Josh got annoyed at that, "What in the hell is this?" He asked. He brought his phone closer to Bryce to show him the picture he was looking at on Instagram. It was a picture of Bryce and Addison hugging and hanging out at saddle ranch. Normally, Josh wasn't the jealous type but this really pissed him off. And the reason for that was that he had lied to Josh. That's what made this worse. 

"Babe I'm going to Tayler's to film!" Bryce yelled from downstairs. 

"Okay, I love you!" Josh yelled. 

Josh had a lot of trust in Bryce. And since they were out publicly, people knew not to fuck around with Bryce unless they wanted to get black and blue balls from Josh. 

"I don't see why you are upset? She's only a friend," Bryce reasoned, clearly missing the point of the whole argument. 

 "One, she's an ex, and two, you lied to me," Josh gritted.

"I didn't lie, I said I was going to film with Tayler. And AFTER I was done she invited me out to lunch. Josh, I only have feelings for you," this was the truth. Bryce was head over heels for Josh. And after he was done filming, he did go out to get lunch with Addison. 

" You know what? fuck you!" he stormed off. He was getting fed up with Bryce's smug look and this whole argument. 

He decided that Bryce needed to learn his lesson. He ran back down to see Bryce still sitting on the couch. 

"Upstairs now!"

Josh was a bottom but a powerful one when it came to emotional sex. He watch Bryce run upstairs to their room and he followed slowly. He pushed Bryce onto the bed. Bryce fell into the middle of the bed in the perfect position. Josh put the blindfold on Bryce.

" Josh what the fu.." " shh daddy let me do the work" Josh whispered into Bryce's ear and he bit his lip and nodded. Josh put the cuffs around Bryce's hands and the ropes on his feet.

they both still had clothes on, Josh then straddled Bryce's leg and began to kiss Bryce lightly. He grinds lightly on Bryce's leg creating friction between them.

Josh let out soft moans into Bryce's ear which turned on Bryce more while Josh rode his thigh. "Oh fuck baby" Bryce moaned he loved when Josh rode his thigh.

"hh don't say a word," Josh said and got off. He went to the mini-fridge and grabbed some ice. He placed it in his mouth and kissed Bryce, he slipped the ice into Bryce's mouth earring a moan from him.

"Now don't say a word until it's melted daddy" Josh whispered and started riding Bryce's thigh again. This time he was getting a lot more pleasure for himself and not Bryce. "Oh fuck daddy" he moaned breathily.

"I'm cl-close daddy," he moaned out loud this time. He rode for a bit longer and came in his underwear with a loud moan.

He got off and took his clothes off he gave Bryce a little show. Bryce bit his lip and groaned. Josh was still hard. When he glanced down at Bryce's area, he could see how hard he was too. 

Bryce's eyes flickered between Josh's hot naked body and his hard-on. "Please baby" he whined as the ice melted.

Josh smirked and grabbed the whip that was laid on the floor. He gripped it firmly in his hand. He first took off Bryce's clothes and placed them back in his hand.

"Now you did stay quiet when I asked daddy, I think you need to be punished," Josh whispered lowly.

Bryce nodded and Josh whacked his thigh. " f-fuck" he moaned. " use your words, daddy, then maybe I'll let you fuck me"

"Yes, baby I need to be punished" Bryce moaned as Josh whacked his thigh again.

"Good" Josh smiled. He took the ropes off of his legs and rubbed them a bit.

"Please baby suck me off ..anything!" Bryce begged. Josh smirked and crawled in between Bryce's legs. He licked from the bottom of his shaft to the red tip that was very sensitive. "fuck" Bryce moaned. Josh stuck the tip in his mouth swirling his tongue around it.

He pushed his head down more taking all of Bryce's length. "fuck baby boy.. suck daddy off" Bryce moaned.

Josh soon felt Bryce's cock twitch in his mouth and he slowed the pace just to tease him. Josh soon felt the warm liquid run down his throat. He swallowed it all and popped his head off. He really wanted Bryce to fuck him. He got some lube and put some on Bryce's dick.

He let himself slide down and pleasure shot up his spine. "Fuck daddy," he said breathily.

"Yes, baby ride daddy," Bryce said as he tried to break out of the cuffs. Josh was in pure bliss.

He lifted himself up and down, bouncing on Bryce's dick.

He was in so much bliss that he didn't hear the metal snap. He soon felt a hand on his waist and one around his neck.

Bryce applied pressure knowing Josh loved it. He used his other hand and slapped Joshes ass. Earring a moan from Josh.

He went harder with the choking and the slaps. Josh had a red handprint on his ass that would sure be there for a few days.

"You like that you jealous slut," Bryce spoke lowly in his ear.  Josh nodded.

Bryce didn't like that he smacked Joshes ass harder. Josh winced in pain but kept bouncing.

"Fuck daddy I'm gonna cum" Josh moaned, Bryce tightened his grip on Joshes neck.

Josh screamed as he came and when he did he clenched around Bryce. That sent Bryce over the edge and Bryce came in Josh.

Bryce took his hand off of Joshes neck to see read prints that would soon bruise in a few days.

Josh couldn't feel his legs but he was still in bliss. "I love you" Bryce whispered setting Josh down next to him.

"I love you too, I'm sorry I got upset" Josh apologize sitting up. 

"It's fine I should have been honest with you," Bryce said taking Josh's hand and holding it.

"But I have to admit this was fun, you being mad at me and me being jealous. That's some great sex," Josh whispered.

"Yeah, around 2 in the shower" Bryce joked. 

"Yeah, but you got to carry me" Josh smiled. The shower was a steamy one but that's for another time.