Episode 15

Rio's pov

Haah... It's so annoying.

I boredly eyed the personnel who had gathered to solve this problem. Plus, there's the guy sitting next to me who stopped talking long ago.

"Oi, Nagisa," I called to snap him out of his trance.

"..."

He's still daydreaming. I nudged my neighbour discreetly as she stood in front of the bluenette.

"Baton, pass~" I muttered light-heartedly.

Kayano, or rather Akari Yukimura, noticed his distraction as well. She took a deep breath as all of us stared at her.

"NAGISA!" She hollered.

"! Yes?!" He squealed in surprise as I snorted at his reaction. Kayano stood in front of him, puffing out her cheeks.

Pfft, all I see is a huffy chipmunk glaring at a confused little mouse😂

Oh my gosh, I wish Karma was here...

I spammed a chain of rodents in the groupchat.

"🐿️🐁🐿️🐁🐿️🐁🐿️🐁..."

"Can you search for stand-up comedy online? We're gonna see what we have here."

Isogai, being the gentle soul he is, entered his input to get Nagisa out of his embarrassment. Ikemen da~ (Monotone)

"Yes, of course."

He sat down looking flustered, making me huff and openly change the subject.

"Ritsu, are there any performances we can put on last-minute?" I asked, considerately directing class E's attention to me.

I'm not nice...It's just that we really need to focus on the task at hand.

"Hai, hai! There are plenty of things we can try, but only because we are class E!" Ritsu cheerfully replied.

"Show us some of them, then. " I prompted and showed the screen to everyone.

The icon nodded and a video of someone doing a sniper stunt was displayed.

"Ooh!" The class chorused.

"Okano can do that!" Maehara suggested immediately, earning some nods.

"Shooting a balloon held by someone in various acrobatic poses...this could work!" Kataoka affirmed.

"I'll do it," Hayami volunteered.

"..."

Yay! A few more ideas followed, including a re-enactment of the Momotaro play. This policewoman's gonna shine again, I guess.

A lot more people joined our group later, and I found myself being an audience of an all-familiar rom-com.

Come on, Kayano-chan...

Fight for your freaking boyfriend already! 🙁

I secretly eyed the indigo-haired girl behind me.