Author's note

Hiiiii people!!! :D

What's up? So far I've settled into my new home and everything is just fine.

It's just that it's been raining in my country for like, 2 days straight, so it's been a little cold...🥶

(Dk how it is for u seasonal folks, though. My country is tropical😅)

But enough about me. I wrote this author's note because I wanna make a few announcements:

1)I understand that a lot of you have already viewed the previous chapter, but I'll be unpublishing it for a while to 🪓 it into two. It's too long and sloppy in my opinion...so why not?

2) For those who don't understand the japanese references, I'll add descriptions at the back to let you understand what they mean. It never really crossed my mind while I was writing, but I'll amend that mistake now.

So yeah! I'll be tweaking a lot of my chapters in the next few days, so don't be confused when your notifications go crazy.

Lastly, I just wanna say thanks to all who are reading this.

I apologise if my wattpad app doesn't allow me to view your comments for some reason, and I don't know where your comments are for.

I've re-read a few books of assassination classroom and fell in love with Karma again❤️❤️❤️

Nagisa too❤️❤️❤️

And for those who are waiting for more Saiki, the next arc's your chance! I'll do my best to satisfy you with the third protagonist of this story.

I guess that's all I want to say, so...

Bye! 😄