Episode 3

Teruhashi's pov

My name is Kokomi Teruhashi, and something strange has been happening to me.

I entered the classroom briskly. "Good morning, everyone!" I greeted.

"Oh! Teruhashi-san!" Almost everyone replied back.

"Good morning, Teruhashi-san!"

"Marry me, Teruhashi-san!"

See? I smiled brightly. Part of my daily routine: make everyone's morning brighter!

Of course, usually I did...I strolled towards my seat, where one of the exchange students listened to his music.

"Good morning, Akabane-kun!" I chirped.

He opened one eye at me, not even bothering to take out his earpieces. "Huh?"

Of all the nerve...

Wait.

Oh! Is it that he's too scared to hear my voice? Yes, that must be it! I bet he's all...

"Oh my gosh! I can't bear to listen to this melodious sound. I'm too unworthy!" (squirms)

Hey, that's alright! I upped my charm and tried again.

"Good morning! What are you listening to, Akabane-kun?" I waved.

This time, he opened both eyes at me. Yes!

"Oh, this?" He took out his earpieces nonchalantly. Mm hm!...

  Now, this is how you should respond! I nodded approvingly.

"It's nothing much, really. Do you wanna hear it?" He asked.

"Oh, that's fine! You don't need to-"

He suddenly inserted one of his earpieces into my ear.

"A-Akabane-kun?"

  I stuttered against my will. He just smirked and pressed play as we huddled together at our seats.

Eek! We're so close! (>//<)...

The music started to play as my personal fan club grumbled furiously in the background.

"Dong~dong~dong~!"

I turned to glance at Akabane. What's he doing?!

  Does he really want to win me over that much? But, whoa...

  I peeked at his face.

He actually looks quite handsome...

  ...Nope! I already have Saiki-kun!

"Seishun...SATSUBATSURON*!!!"

"!?"

  "GAH!" I took out the earpiece immediately as the song blew my ears off.

What the?! I took a quick glance at the volume. It shot up from thirty to, like, a hundred!

I glared at the perpetrator menacingly as he snorted. "Lol, you should've seen your face!" He commented through fits of laughter.

  I trembled in anger.

  "You..."

  Eh?

  I realised my outburst and pulled myself together. Endure, endure...

  You see, this is the problem I have right now. I huffed at the still-chuckling Akabane.

  Every single time I try to charm him, he manages to catch me off guard with something totally random!