Episode 9

Karma's pov

  Good morning, world!

  Today is the day I'll "kill" Saiki! XD

  I swiftly pointed at Koro Sensei's face in my graduation album, with the green rubber knife I used so well.

  "He won't be quite as tough to defeat as you, octopus," I commented wistfully.

  It was seven in the morning, more than enough time to plan a good strategy.

  Yet, I lowered the knife and started staring at my class picture in silence, recalling the fond memories we spent with our sensei.

  Heya, Koro Sensei!

  Can you see us? Kayano's movie was awesome!

  She's going back into stardom well. I wonder if Nagisa saw it.

  Who am I kidding?

  Of course he saw it.

  We all saw it. I snorted at the innocent, androgynous face.

  He's gotten into the school of his choice, don't worry! So did most of us, thanks to you...

  ...and a little to our own efforts. I closed up my assessment books for the next grade and beyond.

  I can now enjoy ticking Asano off as much as I want for three years! 😛 But don't go off panicking and worrying about my future just yet.

  I had a goal in mind, and I plan to reach it.

  I flipped through the pages slowly.

  Man, I really wanna see everyone together againnn! :(

  Welp, guess I'll wait for my chance.

  Right now, I have another super creature to deal with. I stabbed the blade into the air, swinging it in different directions.

  Time to run through this again.

  Number one, Saiki's not human.

  Of course he isn't. Is it tentacle cells? Is he an assassin? Of course, I figured that the answer could be neither of 'em.

  I stood up and handled my knife like a switchblade, swiping invisible targets in midair.

  He's more than that! I mean, how can a ordinary human perform the stuff that he did? Of course, an assassin is a master of many arts, but who'd be the target, then?

  I stopped the knife.

  Number two, he had somehow wiped Asano's memory.

  And I was looking forward to seeing who could expose him first, too.

  "Gotta be careful of that, I guess," I noted.

  I flung the blade into the hallway, taking out my uniform.

  Number three and so on...

  I slipped on my jacket.

  He's got superhuman reflexes, strength, speed(but not as fast as mach 20), good sniping skills, and last but not least sharp intuition.

  He's been avoiding my pranks and tricks for at least three months.

  THREE. WHOLE. FREAKING. MONTHS.

  I clicked my tongue.

  ...It's just ridiculous! How is it even possible for such a person to exist?!