Episode 11

Saiki's pov

  ...What the heck did I just agree to?

  Akabane looked down from the mountaintop and laughed in delight.

  "WHOA! THIS IS GREAT!!!"

  "..."

  He looked around, awestruck as I crossed my arms.

  "...And for some reason, I'm not freezing to death even in the cold mountain wind!" He added in his mind.

  Well...

  Without my pyrokinesis, you would have. I snapped my fingers to get his attention.

  "I have been heating up the air around us since we arrived, actually. And as a result, the snowball you're currently making will melt into a puddle," I deadpanned.

  He pouted as I accessed our present situation. What were we doing here again?

  Oh yeah, I had fast forwarded one day for us, and we're for some reason standing on top of Mt. Fuji.

  It's "part of the plan"...

  I turned back to the redhead, who has apparently gotten over his loss of that snowball.

  "Your powers rock, Saiki! Thanks for keeping us alive here, by the way!"

  Hm?...

  He grinned, flashing his cheeky canines.

  I huffed in frustration. Yare yare....

  Kusuke, you've gone a bit too far this time.

  "What have I gotten myself into..." I questioned myself as Akabane took a look around.

  "Depends...Say, can you melt this mountaintop?" He randomly requested, pointing his finger to the ground.

  I looked at the snow beneath us.

  Quite easily. Why?

  He smiled in approval.

  "Good! I was afraid it won't work..."

  I grunted impatiently.

   "Just what are we doing here?" I questioned.

  "...Koro-Sensei is about to attend a skiing event on this mountain, and you're gonna melt him with the runoff from the mountain peak," he explained simply.

  "!!!???"...

  "Just in case, we're gonna dig pitfalls in here, here and here!" He went on, oblivious to my reaction.

  "Once he starts running, we'll be shooting while chasing him off the mountain! Here."

  He tossed me a pistol as I stared at it in silence.

  ...

  "...We have a pretty good chance of killing everyone else, too," I noted.

  "Do we?" Akabane questioned, looking up from a few pairs of rental skis.

  When did he...

  I raised an eyebrow.

  "No. Why should I even do this for you?"

  "'Cause water's his weakness. Duh." was his reply.

  "And if you don't, I'll give you a 24 hour loop of Nendo belly dancing," he thought.

  I glared at him as he shrugged.

  As much as I hate that, I hate attracting attention even more.