Episode 20

Saiki's pov

  Yare yare, I guess this is the only way.

  I expanded my telepathy range to the whole of Japan, and asked every single person who knew of the person "Karma Akabane" what his weakness was.

Nagisa's pov

  English is hard...

  I tapped my forehead and had a brainwave.

  "Wait. If I use this method to remember the vocabulary..." I pondered.

  It makes sense! "Yosh!" I quickly scribbled down some notes in my textbook. An assassin is the master of many arts. Sharpen your blades and learn how to use them, and one day it'll come in handy for your future kills.

  In my case, my knowledge and notes will help me to explain concepts to my students better. I smiled, satisfied as I looked at the book in my hands.

  Yes, I'm getting it! If this keeps on, I can-

  "What is Karma Akabane's weakness?"

  Huh?

  Hmm...I never really thought about it but...maybe his pride gets in the way sometimes even when he doesn't need to provoke someone? He initiates fights even when not needed.

  I sweat dropped. Still, given how brilliant he is, I bet he's already overcome that weakness. He laid down his pride to apologize to the mercenary and his gang that day, after all.

  "Why am I thinking about this?" I whispered to myself.

  I whipped my head around, half-expecting to see Koro Sensei taking off at supersonic speeds.

  "..."

  I sighed and sat down.

  "Even when you're gone, you never really give up on us, do ya?" I mumbled, fiddling with my pen. Is this some kind of message from God?

  Still, weaknesses are subjective. Everyone has some sort of it, but they won't grow until they truly acknowledge it as a weakness and work hard to overcome it.

  We may make many mistakes, but it doesn't mean we have to give up! I held a fist in the air.

  Then, I covered my red face in embarrassment for getting so sentimental. Why am I feeling embarrassed? I don't know! But, I just can't shake the feeling that someone's watching me.

Meanwhile
Kayano's pov

  "Bye bye!" I waved goodbye to my classmates as I continued my way back home. "Phew! School is just as daunting as ever," I muttered to myself sheepishly.

  But I mustn't give up!

  I'll graduate and continue my acting career, cuz' that's what I wanna do!
>:3

  Plus...if I get stuck in school, Koro Sensei and Nagisa won't be happy... I blushed at the thought of my crush. Nagisa...

  I can't believe he asked me to go to the cafe with someone I like! I almost said, "you're the one I like!" out loud.

  Nakamura-san was so done!

  Even Asano-kun was staring! Heck, what does this gotta do with you?

  I glanced at my contacts longingly. I'll text him about my day after dinner! But, just about studies! I don't want to bother him or anything! I decided. Since he's working hard on his dream too, I ought to step up on my efforts to keep up with him.