Episode 17

Kusuke's pov

A light flashed above me as I took on a relaxed pose. I gave a friendly smile and waved at the camera.

"Hello dear readers! I am Saiki Kusuke. I bet you're surprised at the fact that I am, in fact, aware of your existence. Or maybe at the thought of me opening the episode, instead of my younger brother?"

I maintained the grin apathetically.

However, my face flashed with astonishment soon after.

"What's that? You could've guessed? Well, that's not surprising. I must say, Kusuo broke the fourth wall down more severely than I thought."

I taped my chin lightly. "Ah, whatever. It's not like you'd expect me to entertain you and all that, but I'll try," I spoke. :)))

I pressed a button on the camera to record.

"As of today, I'm going to spoil the next fantastic plot I'm about to launch. Hope you enjoy it! :)"

As the device whirred to life, I took a deep breath and straightened my lab coat a bit.

When the whirring came to a stop, I cleared my throat and smiled brightly.

"Hello, Kusuo."

Then, I paused the video for a moment. Hmmm, what if he switched off the TV immediately after seeing my face? You wound me sometimes, Kusuo...(T-T) But since your big brother understands you so well, I'm gonna wait for you to switch it back on owo.

And that's because you need to know as much as you can uwu...

After a few seconds, I continued my message.

"It was rather rude of you to interrupt me while I was talking. Anyways, how ya been?" I greeted. Haha!

My grin changed to a smug one. "Oh wait, you can't tell me. I can't hear you over my telepathy canceller."

I tapped my scalp where the contraption laid, as if rubbing it in.

"But no matter! You're my adorable little brother whom I love so much, so I'll make a wild guess that those two are still giving you trouble," I remarked, wriggling my eyebrows.

I laughed pleasantly. "You can't hide anything from me, otouto."

"So! Since you like them so much, I decided on an old yet effective scheme of mine. I hope you like it..." I narrated as I pressed a few keys on my keyboard, activating some things.

"...Kusuo."

Two lights turned on from behind, displaying my proud masterpieces.

The first one was a humanoid robot, who sported strawberry blonde hair, standard PK uniform and a stern, dignified expression.

In him had installed the basic AI personality of "focused, intelligent and leader-like".

Yet another was seen at his side, this time with bright scarlet locks that would make anyone stare. He had on more casual attire, donning an open black jacket over normal school pants. His face was fixed in a mischievous smirk.

The AI programmed into it was "edgy, creative and sadistic."

My smile widened as I continued thier introduction. "Yes, it is as you see! Behold, I have made two identical robots based on your two friends. Behold...the Karmazilla and Asanomega!"

Heh heh.

I chuckled in excitement as I switched on the two robots.

"Yo, Saiki!" The red-haired one exclaimed.