Episode 18

Karma's pov

   And then there were three...

  "Are you serious?" My eyes widened when I understood the situation. Man, I kinda want Kusuke as my brother now! :D

  "Yes. Now, figure out a way to lure the rest of them to me," Saiki ordered.

  "Okayyy!" :D

  "They're most likely waterproof," he added.

  "Heh~?" I mentally scratched the possibility of short-circuiting their robotic brains.

  Tch! 😒

  "Is there a time limit? Just asking," I quipped.

  "While it is possible for him to set a bomb, I do want this over quickly to catch my drama." He replied thoughtfully.

  "...?" I sweat dropped.

  He nodded. A tick mark appeared on my forehead.

  Ahaha...the nerve of this guy. 😀

  I narrowed my eyes.

  "Heh~? On second thoughts, I don't feel like working with you anymore..." I sneered softly.

  He shot me a glare.

  "You don't understand. If I miss it, spoilers will be all over the streets by the time I get home. Oh, the horror! My mind reading caused this every. single. time. That's why, I have to get back as soon as possible," he spat telepathically as I blinked.

  Wait, you serious?

  He looked over his shoulder with a borderline exhausted face.

  "So please, just do your job," he declared.

After that, I just W H E E Z E D.

  "But...bro!" I placed a palm over my heart and another upright, stifling the giggles.

   "You don't need telepathy for me to spoil your movies." I stated with all honesty. The serene halo of a buddha appeared behind me.

  Saiki rolled his eyes.

  "If you knew, you would've done so already," he returned.

  "So I've been found out~" I remarked in annoyance.

  But bruh. That must be a total nightmare. Imagine not being able to watch movies unless he booked tickets for the first day! Yeesh, the timing you must have for that...

  Anyway.

  A grin tugged at the corner of my mouth as I began to draft the destruction of some robots.

  Kukuku...This is gonna be so fun! :D

  Before you criticize, let's just say you don't get to face a robot based on you every day.

  I mean, me and Asano, teaming up to annoy or even kill Saiki? I snickered evilly. Now, that's an idea.

  Ahh, I'm getting sidetracked.

  Focus, me.

  Me: But it's✨fun✨

  Right? Let me give you something even better: If you were a kickass robot assassin, where would you go? 🤔

  Hmmm...It'll probably depend on the overall goal. Assuming the ultimate result was assassination(highly unlikely, though), the choices would be narrowed down to either distraction, or the final blow.