Episode 6

Saiko's pov

Tch!

I scoffed in frustration as Akabane turned down my invite, again.

"You penniless wretch! Do you know how rare it is for I, Saiko Metori, to invite you to my house more than once?" I snapped irritatedly.

I went through all that trouble to prepare something that'll blow you away, and now you're saying no? No chance!

As you'd have guessed, he stuck his tongue out at me cheekily. "Let's go, Asano," he suggested to his partner as the latter continued to stare at me.

"Oi! Don't go!" I protested.

  "C'mon," he urged. The redhead walked out of the classroom smugly, but my desk neighbour apparently thought otherwise.

"Wait," he ordered.

Hm? I smiled in triumph as Asano took my side.

  "I'm going," he declared.

  "Oya?"

  Akabane narrowed his eyes as the two exchanged glares.

"Heh~? Don't tell me you're actually interested in this kinda stuff," he murmured mockingly.

  Asano snickered.

"Don't be daft, Akabane. Unlike you, I've been waiting for this chance to visit the residence of the esteemed Saiko Conglomerate," he retorted.

  Yes! I grinned in satisfaction. See, this is what money should do!

  "This way, plebe. Let me show you how a real mansion looks like," I gestured.

He complied quietly, ignoring the childish complaints from Akabane. We'll get along fine, I see.

  I just have to take down the trapdoors... "Psst!" I whispered into a walkie-talkie.

"Yes, Young Master?" My subordinates responded.

"Take down everything I prepared so far," I instructed.

"Huh? But sir-"

"Just do it!" I hissed commandingly. The model student threw me a questioning glance, but my bodyguards blocked his view.

"Y-yes, young master," they finally agreed.

  "Hurry," I reminded. I switched off the communication device as Asano cleared his throat.

"So, how does the company make money?" He asked.

"Huh?" I flinched. Uhhh...

  I let out a huff and scratched my head.

"You'd have to ask my father for that. But trust me, we make more than enough!" I replied haughtily.

  The truth is...

I don't know much about it, besides the fact that we do shipping. I'm more into the other stuff like the media anyway.

  "..." He started searching it up on the internet as I stepped into my limo. "Ah, so-"

  "-Here's my address. See you there," I cut off as I swiped him a poorly-drawn map.

He seemed dissatisfied with my answer as he studied that piece of paper. "This is incomprehensible," he muttered softly.

  None of my business, though.

"BAM!" I slammed the door of my limo and drove away. This guy...