Oh My Gosh..

Hi friends!! thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. please do continue your support..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from

Abhi is shown escaping through backdoor.. Pragya waves hands at him from the balcony.. Purab noticed it and takes his car there..  Abhi was escaped in neck of time but she noticed purab and she smiled at him waving her hands.. purab got surprised like how she knew him..  He scratches his forehead..

When she went inside her room.. Purab fixes hidden camera at
the back  gate of her mansion.. and takes away his car from there...

There abhi gets ready for this Hospital but his mind full of Pragya's thoughts..  he was too worried about her.. that time Pragya calls him..

Pragya: hey Abhi.. Good morning..

Abhi: Good morning.. Have you got ready?.

Pragya: yeah.. I wanna tell you something.. Err.. I saw your friend, Sam.. Near my back gate..

Abhi: Oh shit.. did he notice me?

Pragya: I dunno.. When I turned back after waving hands at you,  I saw him.. And without a thought.. Err..

I waved hands at him too with little smile..

Abhi: Goose.. What have you done?

Pragya: he's your friend.. How can I ignore him.. So,.. Without thinking for a second.. I just..

Abhi: Pragya.. You're the biggest goose, I ever saw..

Pragya: why are you scolding me again & again.. I told you right.. It's my mistake..

Abhi: won't you think once? Bird brain..

Pragya: excuse me.. What do you mean by that.. Mister Abhi..

Abhi: You have brain of bird size.. I said..

Pragya: it's too much.. Don't talk to me..

Abhi: Pragya.. Hey.. you..

Pragya is about to leave to her college with anger thinking of what Abhi said to her..  but King is annoying her by asking her that he would drop her.. And She's at the verge of anger with forced smile..

Pragya: Excuse me.. I don't like people forcing me.. Better leave me Mr.king.. (With fury eyes & forced smile)

Nikhil didn't like her way of talking to his boss..

Nikhil: Go mam.. Then.. My boss has lot of jobs other than pampering you..

Pragya: Oii.. I'll cut off your tongue.. Did I ask your boss to pamper me.. What are you..

King: sh.. Chil.. Pragya.. He's like my brother, out of love for me.. He just.. Don't take it in your mind..

You go, we can meet in the evening..

Pragya: Why should I meet you mister? I have lot of jobs other than spending time with you..

Nikhil: boss.. Please don't marry her.. She seems to be one step ahead of Ms.Ragini.. More attitude, more arrogance.. You..