For My Love..

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from

Abhi is shown standing besides Ragini in the lift.. Her secretary smiles at him shyly.. He gives her a light smile.. Ragini gave her a glare..

Ragini: He's my son in law.. Got it..

Jose: yes mam...

Ragini looked at him with sigh..

Ragini: Arrange a good suit for him..

Jose: ok mam..

Abhi: Ma.. I'm okay with this.. I'm comfortable wearing this..

Ragini: I didn't ask you.. I told you.. I've a reason.. Better understand..

One more thing, don't call me ma.. One & only Pragya has that right.. I never allowed anyone to call me like that.. Got it..

Abhi nods with smile..

Ragini: stop smiling.. Are you a kid? Still 2 floors left.. See, be rough & tough.. Don't smile.. Speak few words & not more especially to employees.. Got it.. Mr.Abhishek..

Abhi: yes aunt..

Ragini: no aunt.. Just call me mam here.. (Sighs) Oh my.. My.. What I'm gonna do with you..

Abhi smiles lightly..

Abhi in mind: Oh no.. What's this? I planned for something & here.. I should impress her.. Better not spoil the existing image of mine.. Abhiii..

Ragini: Mr.Abhishek.. Where are you thinking? Come out..

Abhi: Sorry.. Aunt.. Sorry.. Mam.

Ragini: Come..

She entered inside like a lioness, the people over there got up with fear seeing her.. Abhi smiles then stops reminding of her words.. All wishes her on the way..

Ragini: Tie the shoe lays Mr.Jack..

Adjust your tie.. Mr.Joy..

Didn't you press your dress today, Mrs. Janaki..

Keep clean table Mr.Raj.. Or you've to be send out.. Crap..

Put that in the dustbin.. Mrs.Joy.. (Sighs)

Abhi who follows her got surprised seeing her fast comments on each one on her way..

Abhi in mind: how did she notice this things in few seconds &.. Wow..

Abhi follows her to her cabin.. He sits in her front..

Jose: Mam.. Shall I introduce Mr.Abhishek to everyone?

Ragini: In this costume? I told you.. (Shouts) to arrange for a good suit.. Ms.Jose.. (Abhi got jerked) First get that.. Go..

She takes the file & starts reading.. Abhi is looking at her.. And suddenly he noticed..

 And suddenly he noticed