Unexpected Happenings..

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from..

Ragini is about to slap Abhi.. Pragya tries to stop her while crying.. Abhi stood rooted..

Pragya: I'm the one forced him not him.. Mom.. He's lying..

Ragini wipes her tears not to let it fall before a man..

Ragini: Get out with your husband.. I don't wanna see you both..

Pragya: Mom..

Abhi: Aunt.. Listen to me once.. Please.. We'll explain..

Ragini: you both are hurting me more & more by standing here.. Get out.. (Shouts)

Pragya: Mom..

Ragini: don't call me like that, again..

Abhi: Aunt.. My parents wanna talk to you..

Ragini: ugh... See.. You're irritating me again & again.. Get out..

Abhi: Aunt.. Please just once.. I'll take care of Pragya, I promise.. But I need you to give her to me.. Happily..

Ragini: happily.. Seriously.. Do you think, I will? Crap.. (Sarcastically smiles)

Ragini holds his collar..

Ragini: do you know what? She's my only daughter.. I had so much dreams about her life & marriage.. You.. (Gritting her teeth) Because of you, she even forgot me.. You can't understand how I feel? Do you think, I would give her to you happily..

Abhi: Aunt.. I could understand your pain.. But..

Ragini: what did you understand? Ypu can't realise my pain until you become a parent.. That too..

As a single mom,...(controls her tears not to fall before a man, she leaves his collars)

It's no use to talk to you.. The one I raised is..

Pragya: Mom..

Ragini: Get out.. Please.. Get out.. Don't make your mom to cry before someone else.. I have never cried before anyone after your dad..  Don't make me.. (Controls her tears)

Pragya falls on her feet, asking for forgiveness.. She cries hard..

Abhi: Pragya.. I'll wait outside..

Ragini: Go out.. You too.. Leave.. (She goes upstairs leaving Pragya crying)

Ragini locks the door & cries hard.. She couldn't bear her one & only's daughter betrayal..

After 1 hour,

She comes to balcony to see whether Pragya left or waiting outside..

Ragini: She left it seems.. (Grits her teeth) I'll get anger ,I'll slap..So.. She.. How can she leave just like that? Don't her mom is important to her?

What he did to my Pragya? He's talking nice, I think that's how he changed her mind..

This girl.. Still immature.. Don't know anything.. She would've accepted to get married just like that.. Without thinking about consequences..