Flashes of previous birth-5

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments. Please do continue your support. After reaching 75 votes, I'll update the next part friends!

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from

Pragya is shown telling Bulbul how her marriage happened & everything about her dad.. Then Abhi's night stay with her.. To which Bulbul teases her..

Pragya: One more problem is Private detective, I didn't even know who he is..

Bulbul: who hired him?

Pragya: my mom.. (Sighs)

Bulbul: (chuckles) your own mom hired a private detective to check on you.. I'm sorry.. It's little funny..

Pragya: What to do? After dad, my mom lost trust in almost everything.. She'll be very cautious always, especially with me.. Its very difficult to act cool infront of her.. Even in phone.. She will catch me at any cost..

Bulbul: Abhi bhai is there, right.. You don't worry..

Pragya: yes.. That's my only relief (smiles) My Abhi will take care..

Bulbul: hey it's time.. Let's go back to class.. Don't dream again & get caught.. (Chuckles)

On other side,

Abhi is shown sending his uncle's photo through e mail to every detectives in Mumbai & Delhi.. After consulting with his friends..

Abhi in mind: I guess.. Uncle should be in Delhi or Mumbai.. Where are you uncle?

At the same time, in US.. One person is shown ,who is leaving his 7 year old daughter to her school..

 One person is shown ,who is leaving his 7 year old daughter to her school

She's Tia.. And her dad is...😳

Tia: bye dad

Tia: bye dad.. (Kisses his cheek)

Neil: bye.. Tia.. (Smiles)