Adding to the trouble

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from..

Purab is shown driving the car towards the Pragya's mansion to take off the hidden cameras that he fixed already.. That time he saw Abhi coming out of the mansion, giving flying kisses towards Pragya & she blushes seeing that..

After they went from there, Purab collects the cameras & realised that he stayed with her last night. He calls her mom..

Ragini: what do you need now? I already paid you..

Purab: Mam.. I love my profession.. I won't mislead my clients.. Your daughter is in love with someone..

Ragini: shut up.. Your stories.. If you don't have evidence..

Purab: Mam.. I've evidence.. But I don't want to show it up..

Ragini: (closes the file harshly) Actions speaks more than words..

Purab: (sighs) Mam.. I'm sorry to say this.. Actually I forgot about the hidden cameras I fixed.. So, just now.. I..

Ragini: I've no time to hear your stories.. Come to the point.

Purab: Your daughter stayed with a man last night..

Ragini: what? Not one more word.. I'll cut off your tongue..

Purab: I could understand mam.. As a mom, I know.. You can't bear this.. But..

Ragini: Send me the evidence right now.. Or are you blabbering with your stupid sixth sense..

Purab: Excuse me.. I've sent the video.. And I already told you, right.. My sixth sense will never go wrong..

Ragini hungs up the phone in anger & calls her PA loudly..

Ragini: Jose (shouts).. Book the flight to US immediately.. Don't let Pragya know about my coming.. I wanna know what she's doing behind my back..

That stupid king, I dunno what he's doing there without knowing anything about her..

Let me see the video first.. Go away..

Jose: yes mam..

Ragini blood boils seeing someone enters via back gate.. With black hoodie.. She zoomed in the face & was shocked..

Ragini: It's.. Him.. Rajeev Uncle.. (Got tears) he's dead, right.. How come?..

My Pragya is in love with him.. It's confusing.. He must be aged by now but he looks younger & he was dead.. Then how come he's..

Flashback,

Ragini of 5 yrs old comes with her puppy to her dad's village for vacation.. Her mom & dad was busy with the business, so they sent her to the village to the care of her grandma.

It's her routine to play with the neighbor kids in her farm.. That time, he saw a old man of 40 years old drinking wine continuously under a tree.. She was scared to near that man..

He saw her hiding behind a pillar, looking at him.. He calls her to come to him, she ran away in fear..

Few days passed like this.. One day, she saw him lying on the ground unconsciously.. She calls her friends for help but none is dare to near him..