Sixth Birth Secret Revealed..

Thank you so much friends for your support.. Sorry for delay.. I couldn't find enough time & good mood these days.. I'll try to finish off this story soon.. Please do continue your support..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from

Ragini & Abhi comes back to mansion.. Abhi dozed off on his seat itself.. Ragini looked at him & lost in thoughts about her Rajeev Uncle..

She wakes him up once they reached the mansion..

They enters Pragya's room only to see all the old ladies & Pragya in deep slumber with multiple snoring sounds echoed the room.. Abhi's lips curved into lips seeing their funny postures..

Ragini: Come with me.. Abhii..

Abhi: yes aunt..

Ragini: it's your room.. You shouldn't enter Pragya's room hereafter for anything..

Abhi: Ok aunt..(blinks)

Ragini: Soon I'll arrange wedding for you both legally before this whole world..

Abhi: ok aunt..

Ragini: I'll fix a date & will let you know.. Then we can invite your parents for wedding.. Now, Go & take rest.. I'll ask Robin to bring something for you..

Abhi nods his head with smile.. Ragini starts moving..

Abhi: aunt..

Ragini: what?

Abhi: thank you.. (Smiles)

She nods her head & leaves from there.. He takes his mobile & calls his family..

The screen shifts to..

Neil: why are you packing this stuffs?

Purab: We are going to India..

Diya: Wow.. Are we going for any trip, bhai?

Purab: nope.. We gonna meet our mom..

Neil: Purab, listen to me..

Diya jumps up & down..

Diya: I'll pack my bags too..

Neil: Purab.. What's this?

Purab: Dad, till yesterday I dunno who's your wife.. Now I came to know, whom..

When you're not at fault, why do you have to be punished?

Neil: she's not like you think.. She won't trust me.. And I did fault..

Purab: Dad.. Let's meet once.. Let her know everything.. Then you don't have to live with the burden that you didn't tell her the truth yet..

Neil: Purab..

Purab: dad, at least for me.. Let's meet her once.. (Touches his shoulder)

The screen shifts to

Ragini in her room is scratching her head thinking of Rajeev & Abhi's similarities.. She decides to go to village to know about Sita and him.. She calls her secretary to arrange for her travel tomorrow morning itself..