Meeting with you Again...

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments. Votes are declining.. Donno where I'm going wrong.. Please do give your valuable suggestions... Give your maximum votes to let me update the next..

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from..

Pragya is shown getting ready for her first day in the college ,but her mind is full of Abhi's thoughts.. There Abhi happily gets ready to search for his lady love. He comes down whistling towards the dinning table with full of smile... His family looks at him surprised... He sits with them...

Abhi: Gud morning everyone (smiles)

Priya: Good morning... (Patting his head softly with smile)

Abhi looks at her surprised..

Followed by her, everyone tells him the same..

Abhi: ok then, I have a good news for you all..

Angel: what chaachu...

Abhi: I chosen chaachi for you(smiles)

Angel: wow .. Super...

Everyone in shock; what..

Priya: Is it real? (Smiles)

Ishani: I'm happy for you Abhi...(smiles)

Ram: when will you bring my daughter in law home?... (Smiles)

Abhi: I didn't propose her till now.. Give me time.. I'll bring her home (smiles)

His family got excited...

Abhi in mind: If I told my dream, you all will get scared, its better not to open anything about it..

(Smiles looking at Abhi) Dad.. You won't believe.. You were the villain in my dream.. You're Rekshana's dad.. You killed my dad & that lead to war...

And you're stuffing aloo paratha inside your mouth... Now...(Smiles)

On other side,

Pragya couldn't eat her food, image of her Farooq dying comes before her eyes.. She couldn't concentrate on anything.. Her soul cries to meet him.. She felt restless.. She gets in her car & goes to college...

Here Abhi passes by the flower shop & stop his car, like whether he could meet her again? He waits for 1 hour. But still no sign of her.. He left to hospital after getting call from his brother.. He sighs sadly & takes the car towards the hospital..

Pragya entered her college, she saw her friend Peehu from her first birth.. That's she saw in her dream...