My Soul Got Peace

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and connents. Thanks for reading silent readers, try to vote if you like it.. Last part didn't receive expected votes.. I'll try to do better. Give your maximum votes..

🎭🎭🎭🎭

Here the story starts from

Pragya is shown seated in the flight and Abhi is shown standing in the balcony.. Both souls are crying inside, both saw the moon at the same time.
Their souls got connected through the moon.... They find an unknown peace inside.... Both smiles at the same time without reason..

She slowly closes her heavy eyelids.. And sleeps...

Morning Arises...

Abhi comes down after getting ready..

Abhi: Mom.. I'm hungry..

Priya didn't reply, he looks at her shocked..

Abhi: Won't you talk to me...

Priya: Mr.Ram.. I don't want to talk with one who doesn't care about my words...

Abhi: Mom.. Sorry.. My sweet mom.. Right.. (Pulls her cheek)

Priya: Ranveer... Ask him to go..

Ram: Ranveer.. I told you to discharge that accident case.. Whether you get him discharged or not..

Abhi: Dad.. Won't you talk to me...

Ram: Priya.. I need some water..

Ishani: First, have your breakfast.. Abhi... (before she keeps food. Abhi stops her)

Abhi: I'm not hungry.. I'm going..

Ranveer: Abhi wait...

He starts moving from there sadly. Suddenly someone called him..
Its angel. She comes running to him.

 She comes running to him

Angel: chaachu.. Will you drop me at school.. Dad told you.. Na..Yesterday Night..

Ranveer: haan Abhi.. please drop her.. I have to go to hospital urgently..

Abhi: Ok..

Abhi: come on Rock star, let's go (lifts her with smile)

After he went,

Ishani: Mom... You sit please.. first eat.. You're already tired.. You don't get worried of him..

Priya: how i couldn't get worried.. Abhi is... (with tears)

Ram: Priya is right.. I'm getting worried too.. May be I'm a successful doctor but I failed as a dad...