Flashes of previous birth -3(a)

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support... Give your maximum votes.. Thanks to silent readers for reading, try to vote if you like it... To let me update next

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from...

Abhi is shown smiling & dancing on the bed in his room thinking of his moments with Pragya.. There Pragya dances , hugging her pillow in happiness thinking of him..

He looks at her number.. She looks at his number.. Both thinks of whether shall they call each other.. What if other one has mistaken as... They think they only knew about the previous birth , not other one .. They kept the phone on the side table with a sigh...

Pragya in mind: Will he think of me too? (Smiles) He's too good...

Abhi in mind: Will she think of me too? (Smiles) She's too cute...

Its night,

Abhi took the sacred ash & kept it on his forehead & Pragya looks at the sacred ash with fear..

Pragya in mind: Surely, Me & my Abhi gonna die in that dream.. Whether its needed? But I'm curious to know how much we loved..

Ok then.. I will keep it.. Let me know what happened in the other 4 births.. May be my love for him, will increase.. (smiles) You're making me mad... Abhi..

On the other side,

Abhi in mind: God.. Please.. Don't give me such drastic dreams.. At least today, I should unite with my lady love, then kids, grand kids (smiles)

Please show some pity na... (Put sacred ash on his forehead) I have no need to know previous birth & all, however we gonna die in that.. So, its not needed.. Please.. Give me a good dream.. God..

Both lies on the bed... After sometime, the dream starts..

🎭🎭🎭🎭

It was shown a beautiful city of Amsterdam... People are happily living with their family...

There comes a shock to the people.. Aircrafts flies over the city throwing the papers down there...

 Aircrafts flies over the city throwing the papers down there

A Jewish girl is shown taking the paper... & she's Eimi..

 & she's Eimi