With My In laws

Hi friends! Happy to meet you all again.. with this new update.. please do continue your support

After reaching 70 votes , I'll update the next one dears..

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from

Pragya & Abhi is in hell shock seeing Al saud's photo.. as king in this birth..

Pragya: suniye,... why does it happen with us alone?

Abhi: Pragya.. I'm shocked too.. we should close his matter as quick as possible..

Pragya: I'm scared.. I wanna live with you.. (with tears)

He hugs her, kissing her forehead...

There on other side..

Ragini calls dadi..

Dadi is shown giving treat to her friends in a restaurant for her granddaughter's secret Marriage.. they all cheers with a glass of juice..

Dadi: don't forget,.. it shouldn't reach Ragini's ears.. then you can't see me alive again,.. she'll kill me for sure buddies...

That time Ragini comes in her caller id.. she gulps in fear.. she signs her friends to keep quiet..

Ragini: Ma.. did Pragya told something to you?

Dadi: nothing beta.. she calls me rarely.. and she calls you thrice a day after each meal.. how come i..

Ragini: haan.. ok.. ok.. if she tells anything... first convey me.. don't try to hide something from me,.. mom.. then..

Dadi: Ragini.. why I gonna hide...

Ragini: Mom.. actually I.. i feel like Pragya is hiding something... i doubt whether she fall in love with someone.. that's why I asked you to..

Dadi: no.. Ragini.. you shouldn't doubt your daughter.. our Pragya won't do such a thing.. you know her.. right..

Ragini: I didn't doubt my daughter.. my fear is her age.. I don't want my daughter to do the same mistake which I did.. years before..

Dadi: you don't get tense.. you call her driver whether any..

Ragini: yeah..mom.. I called him already... he told nothing.. Mom.. please do tell whatever it is.. if she said anything... ok.. bye..

Dadi once cuts the phone.. takes a deep breath.. her friends chuckles seeing her.. She calls Pragya..

On the other side,
Abhi holds Pragya's face carefully in his palms..

Abhi: you don't worry... I'm here with you.. right.. none can separate us.. I assure you..

Pragya: Abhi.. I thought to hide this thing from mom till I complete my MBA. But now.. i feel like.. i should convey her as soon as possible..

My mom won't go against my wishes.. she'll like you for sure.. even you.. you know her.. in our second birth.. she..

Abhi: sh.. chill.. relax.. let the time decides... (smiles)

Pragya: suniye,.. I'm scared,..

Abhi smiles thinking of something..

Abhi: first let's continue.. what we stopped in the midway.. (smiles)