Being With Her..

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments. Please do continue your support. After reaching 75 votes, I'll update the next part friends!! Very sorry for late update 😅...

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from

Pragya is shown standing outside the Abhi's mansion & calls for taxi.. Abhi is shown pleading her to get inside his car.. Pragya cries wiping her tears continuously..

Pragya: I don't wanna talk with you.. Please leave me alone..

Abhi: what I did.. Why are you behaving like this?

Pragya: please leave me alone (shouts)..

Abhi: Pragya.. Okay.. Let me drop you at least..

Pragya: Please Abhi.. I don't want to talk to anyone.. (Shouts)

Abhi hugs her tight to his chest..

Pragya: leave me.. (Cries pushing him)

Abhi: shut up.. Just shut up..

Pragya: I wanna meet dad..

Abhi: we'll find him.. I'll be there for you always..

Pragya: where will we find him.. It's almost 15 years.. We're in US too.. How could i tell these things to mom.. She will feel hurt..

Abhi: sh.. Trust me.. (Kisses her forehead)

She comforts her giving her a hug.. She hugs him & cries..

Pragya: If mom knows about our marriage.. How could she bear these things? That too.. Priya aunt is dad's sister.. And your dad.. Is.. I'm scared..

Abhi: sh.. Keep quiet.. Don't think much.. (Pats her head)

After sometime,

Abhi & Pragya is traveling in the car. They are silent throughout the while.. Pragya gets down from the car..

Abhi: Pragya.. Call me if there's anything.. I'll fetch every possible ways to find uncle.. I promise..

Take care.. Don't get worried..

Pragya: okay..

Abhi: Pragya..

She turns back at him..

Abhi: I love you (smiles)

Pragya smiles weakly at him.. She stood there itself till he goes out of her sight..

In Abhi's mansion, everyone is upset over the things happened.. Angel is stands before Abhi with hands crossed...

Abhi: Angel.. Are you angry with me?

Angel: Why did you send chaachi this soon.. Chaachu.. I didn't even showed her my toys.. I didn't get time to talk with her too.. Mom sent me to room.. I'm not gonna talk to anyone.. Chaachi didn't even tell me, bye too.. I'm not gonna talk to her... too..

Abhi: Chaachi got an urgent work.. So, she went. We can meet her after sometime..

Angel: Don't talk to me.. Chaachu.. (Runs to her room)