Flashes of previous birth 1(b)

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. This story line got least votes.. I wish to write up to your likings.. I will try my best.. Please do continue your support.. Thanks to all silent readers, try to vote if you like it.. Give your maximum votes..

🌠🌠🌠🌠

Here the story starts from...

Rekshana back hugs Farooq. He turns to see her and wipes her tears..

Rekshana: Why are you caring for me this much.. Why am I this much important to you.. I did nothing for you still.. Why did you... (With tears)

Farooq: I love you (touching her cheeks) I love you so much.. (Hits his forehead with hers)

Rekshana: I love you Farooq... (Hugs him)

Now in night, Rekshana gets ready & waiting for his prince charm.. She prays to God to keep him safe..

She already sent all her maids from her chamber.. She is shown looking at the moon impatienly waiting for her Farooq.. She remembers his words..

Farooq: whenever you miss me, look at the moon.. My mom used to tell, when you miss your beloved, when you look at the moon, you can see their image.. But i haven't seen anything so far.. But I'll feel connected with them..

Rekshana: Really.. Then during no moon, day times...

Farooq: you bhi na.. I donno where are you getting these things.. (Hugs her tight to his chest)

Whenever you miss me, touch your heart, if it beats means.. I'm still alive.. I'm living with your soul and your heart beat.. (Kissing her forehead) Love you...

She smiles.. Suddenly someone hugs her from behind.. She knew its her Farooq..

Farooq: Happy birthday Rekshana.. Missed you.. (Kisses her cheek)

Rekshana: (touching his cheek) Is it necessary to come here.. If somebody sees you..

Farooq: don't spoil my good mood.. I came here to spend time with you.. And you bhi.. Na. (Pulls her close)

Their lips inches apart.. They kissed each other..

Assuring their souls, that they'll be always together.. Their love won't be failed.. They will be together one day or other..

After sometime,Rekshana is shown feeding her favorite foods to Farooq

After sometime,
Rekshana is shown feeding her favorite foods to Farooq... And he liked it.. He too feeds her.. He presents her an anklet.. She got surprised.. She hugs him tight squealing in happiness.. He makes her wore it.. She felt blessed seeing Farooq ,who is touching her feet.. In her kingdom, husbands won't touch his wife's feet as they all are chauvinistic.. She got tears..