Got Married....

Hi friends! Lockdown is extended.. Thought to give you all treat..😉

Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support..

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from

Abhi & Pragya lies on the bed closing their heavy eyelids with the better hopes for their future..

Pragya wears a beautiful saree with a little make up.. Abhi gets ready with full of smile to meet his lady love..

She enters the temple at 7:30 itself & sits on a place looking at the entrance.. Whereas Abhi buys flowers & chocolates for Pragya.. Here Pragya's tears is shown falling on the mangalsutra that she had on her palm.. She calls her dadi..

Dadi: Pragya.. Finally you remembered me.. Daily, you're calling your mom.. And this poor dadi..

Pragya: dadi.. Please listen to me.. I wanna tell you something important..

Dadi: What.. Tell me quickly na.. I have to go to theater.. My friends will be waiting... My Shah rukh's movie.. I'm so excited... How it..

Pragya: dadiiiii.. Stop your bakwass.. I'm getting married...

Dadi, who heard it, spits the coffee which she is drinking...

Dadi: what.. Errr... If... Your.. Mom.. Knows.. You know...

Pragya: that's why, I'm telling this to you.. Mom won't agree.. And I'm not ready to wait.. Or to take any risk..

Dadi: but Pragya.. I'll convince your mom.. You please wait.. Don't take any..

Pragya: dadi.. Mom already chosen a groom for me.. (Cries) Please dadi.. My Abhi is such a poor soul.. Dadi.. He madly loves me.. I can't live without him.. I told you na.. I love him..

Dadi: Pragya... You're hurrying.. I feel so.. Your mom will be broken...

Pragya: I know.. That's why I called you.. Mom shouldn't know this.. And I'll think for something not to make her feel bad.. Please dadi..

(Cries) dadi.. You don't know anything.. What & all I & Abhi.. Gone through.. What if I died tomorrow in an accident or something else..

Even if i can't live with him.. I can die happily as his wife, right... (Sobs)

Dadi: Pragya.. You're not a kid.. you know about her.. She lives for you.. You're her life..

She's already broken because of her cheating husband.. Don't make my daughter to break again.. She can't take this.. As a dadi, I can support you.. As a mom, I can't..

Pragya: dadi.. I promise you, I won't make my mom feel bad..

I'll do something.. As for now.. I donno what I'll do..but I'll do something.. I called you to seek your blessings at least.. Won't you bless me?

Dadi: (smiles) its just a week you left from here.. I donno.. Whether you're doing right.. But.. Ok...

God bless you... Marry him & live long happily.. And one thing, I'm sure.. When your mom came to know the truth.. That I...

Pragya: Dadi.. I'm there na..

Dadi: that's my fear...

Pragya: love you dadi.. (Kisses)