What's happening?

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support... Give your maximum votes.. Thanks to silent readers for reading, try to vote if you like it... To let me update next

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from...

Abhi & Pragya got restless.. After getting up from the dream..

Pragya in mind: why the hell its happening only with me? (Breaks the mirror with vase) I didn't even put that sacred ash.. (Cries) how did I caught this dream? why can't I live my life peacefully...

Mom already chosen a groom.. Everything is out of my hands.. What should I do now?

Abhi in mind: Is she mad to fall into the cremate...? How could she?

Why can't I get good dreams? Shit.. Now how could I sleep?

Both moved towards the moon as usual... Their restlessness went far.. They feel connected... They sits in a couch in the balcony & their eyes filled with tears thinking of the dream they had...

 They sits in a couch in the balcony & their eyes filled with tears thinking of the dream they had

Pragya in mind: I loved him this much, even I jumped into the fire alive.. How did I did that? How could?

Abhi in mind: why can't I get good dreams like getting married, having kids, grandkids..

Why my dreams are always drastic? Oh God, why don't you feel pity for me..

Next day morning arises, Pragya decides not to go out of her house for the next two days as she didn't wanna meet him again...

Abhi gets ready to meet his lady love.. He's already restless thinking of her suicide in his dream.. He decides that he should meet her at any cost.. He comes down & saw his brother & an unknown rage came inside him...

Abhi in mind: Idiot, if you didn't kill me, I would've married my Pragya happily..
Villians are nowhere but are living with me.. It seems.. Mom & bhabhi alone left..

Priya: Abhi, where're you thinking? Come here na.. I cooked your favorite panner butter masala (smiles)

On the other side,

Pragya is sitting on the bed with swollen eyes & her maid comes there with coffee...

Maid: Madam ,Are you fine?

Pragya: haan.. I feel tired.. I'm not going to college.. Tell the driver.. too..

Here Abhi goes to that cafe shop & asked the people about nearby colleges... He remembers Bulbul's words, first day that means first year.. Yesterday, only classes started...