Flashes of Previous Birth - 4

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support... Thanks to silent readers for reading, try to vote if you like it... Give your maximum votes.. To let me update next..

After reaching 80 votes, I'll update the next part friends..

🎭🎭🎭🎭

Here the story starts from..

Abdal is mesmerized seeing the princess.. Her words didn't reach his ears.. She couldn't bear his gaze at her, she didn't know why she always feel a peace in her heart whenever she sees him & she founds an unknown happiness, whenever he talks to her..

Lyla: hey.. You.. Stop looking at me like that.. Go to your chamber (covers her face hurriedly)

Abdal: don't do that.. Please.. You look so beautiful..

Lyla: Go to your chamber.. Don't speak unnecessarily..

Abdal: ok princess.. (Sadly) I'll go then.. I forgot everything in a minute..

Lyla got blushed & her red cheeks hidden under her cloth.. While he's at the entrance ,he comes back to her...

Abdal: When & all, you'll unveil your face.. I wanna see it again.. (Ruffling his hairs)

I wanna see your face lifelong.. Oh my god.. I felt like nothing is important to me more than you in this minute.. Princess..

Lyla: shut up.. & go.. I'll kill you if you open your mouth again.. How dare you're flirting with me.. Idiot..

He goes & comes back gain..

Abdal: One minute.. I just wish to tell.. I really feel jealous of the one who gonna marry you..

I'm not lucky enough.. But I wish.. At least in next birth...

Lyla: soldiers... (Shouts)

Abdal ran away.. Lyla chuckles..

Lyla in mind: Something is special in him.. I'm getting attracted to him.. (Smiles) Comparing to that Al Saud, he's far better...

She unveils her face & stands in front of mirror & smiles...

She remembers his words..

You look so beautiful..

When & all, you'll unveil your face.. I wanna see it again..

I really feel jealous of the one who gonna marry you..

I'm not lucky enough.. But I wish.. At least in next birth...