Arriving Troubles

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do vote if you like it..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from

Its early morning..

Abhi is shown parking the car at the airport.. Pragya is shown waiting at the airport for her chosen groom cursing him in his mind, walking to & fro.. Abhi silently chuckles seeing Pragya's antics, standing far from her..

On other side, her detective Purab is looking at her.. Abhi suddenly notices Purab & remembers that he was his friend in previous birth.. A smile crept on his lips..

Abhi in mind: Idiot.. You still sighting at my Pragya hiding behind pillar.. You never change..

Shall I talk to him? He may not recognize me.. (Smile vanishes)

At the time, Her groom King comes down from the elevator, for Abhi & Pragya, it's Al Saud.. Much to their shock, another man comes along with him who's none but Arej Shasthri.. Who killed Abhi infront of her own eyes.. Tears welled up in her eyes..

Pragya in mind: Idiots.. You both killed us &.. I'm.. Here to.. My poor fate..

Abhi in mind: how he's here.. ? Oh my.. Two villians in single frame.. I can't even console Pragya, now.. What shall I do now? Crap..

King smiles at her.. Pragya looked at him with forced smile crossing her hands.. He comes near to her, to hug her.. She pushes him forcefully, Nikhil, his PA (Arej Shasthri) holds his boss.. King felt embarrassed..

King: Hey Pragya.. You're too strong.. It seems like you pushed me out of hell anger.. (Smiles)

Pragya: (forced smile) hold on.. You both have to see a lot hereafter..

Nikhil & King looks at each other in confusion..

Nikhil: Hello Bhabhi.. I'm Nikhil..  his PA..

Pragya: hello.. (Forced smile) Shall we go now? I've to get ready for my college..

King: yeah.. Let's go.. By the way, you look pretty..

Pragya didn't pay any heed to him, she walked off..

Abhi smiles seeing her antics.. Purab notices, Pragya didn't like King.. He doubts like whether she loves someone else.. He thinks he should take this seriously & inform Ragini after knowing the detail..

Purab follows them, Abhi notices Sam following Pragya..

Abhi in mind: this idiot.. Oh my.. Let me teach you a lesson..

Abhi follows Purab.. Purab follows Pragya's car.. Pragya sits with her driver infront & messages Abhi..

Pragya: hey Abhi, this stupid keeps oogling at me.. 😡

Abhi saw the notification message & grits his teeth..

Abhi: why everyone's behind my wife? Idiots.. Won't you find anyone else? Why its me always?.. Crap..

On other side,

King: Pragya.. This is the third time, I came to US.. But I haven't seen any places so far.. Will u show me some places? Like we can spend time together.. (Smiles)

Pragya: that's good , you didn't see anything.. There's no good places here to show..

Nikhil & king looks at each other's faces..