Introduction

The concept of an ask or dare book with barely any limitations is fairly easy to understand, yet, I do have some rules. But before we get to the rules, here's a basic explanation as to how an ask or dare book works for those who aren't sure as to what is going on here:

As readers, you have the ability to interact with the characters through asking them things, 'daring' them to do something, or giving them something. Certain questions, dares, and gifts will change how these characters feel about one another. This could obviously cause more problems than what they currently may be dealing with. For instance, in this book they could have extreme arguments, fight over resources, make enemies, make lovers, or even die. That's right! Death can happen from either murder, natural causes, or by their own hand.

And it will all be because of you and what you want.

In this particular book, the Sanses aren't enemies, they're all friends. They are also all male and human cause I can write humans better than skeletons. Besides, skeletons don't need food and water to survive, only humans do. They also don't have any magic or any romantic/sexual relations with each other. Yet. Like I said, it's all up to you.

The Sanses that will be used are: Nightmare, Killer, Dust, Horror, Error, Cross, Reaper, Geno, Lust, Blue, Dream, and Ink.

Keep in mind any questions and dares will affect every and all characters. Keep in mind, they are on deserted island and have to work with what they have or what you give them(yes, you can give them things).

This will now be cross-posted onto AO3!! My AO3 account is chaoss24601 if anyone is interested!

((EDITED AS OF 12/30/22))