It's All So Fucking Stupid!

While Dust said he needed a minute to think about how he would run the group, he actually just needed a minute to process what the fuck just happened. He was completely unsure as to why or how he was chosen as leader, but that didn't matter anymore. He could tell that his friends would glance over and watch him pace every so often, but he didn't mind. Half of them were probably just as confused as he was. But Dust was determined to make this island stay better for everyone. However, he should probably stop thinking about how the hell he managed to be the leader and instead focus on how he should be the leader.

A sudden splash of water and shocked shrieks temporarily snapped him out of this thoughts and he turned to see what had happened. The voices had splashed Geno and Dream with soapy water as well. It seems as if this was happening to a lot of people now, it was kinda funny. Dream was swearing nonsensically at the sky, unable to truly express how annoyed he was while Geno sat in silence while fuming to himself. Dust went back to his plan making.

Dust definitely didn't want to do this alone. He wanted help and his friends were (mostly) capable of helping. He started to draw out his thoughts on the sand, but that wasn't working too well. Thankfully, a voice noticed his mild frustration and dropped a thick notepad along with dozens of glitter pens down next to him. 

"Hell yeah, I fucking love glitter pens." Dust said to himself with a grin. He glanced up at the sky,"Thanks, dudes." He grabbed the notepad and a handful of glitter pens.

He scribbled some things down and crossed them out, then he'd write again and the immediately crossed them out. This process went on for a short while before he figured out how he wanted to do this. Dust had organized his friends into groups, with each group having a leader. Most people had specific tasks they would be in charge of doing. Dust wasn't entirely sure if this would be effective or not, but he could always change later.

After double checking that everything was as he wanted it to be, Dust walked back to the campfire and called his friends over. Everyone was excited to see what Dust had came up with and sat down quickly. 

Dust scanned the group and laughed nervously,"Not gonna lie, this is kinda weird." He held up the notepad,"If this doesn't work well, I can change it. And if you aren't happy with whatever, just talk to me. But basically I came up with groups. Each group will have a leader and each person will be responsible for something." 

Dust opened the notepad to read off what he wrote,"This was written with glitter pens, so these plans look really pretty." He was kinda nervous, so he was rambling whatever obscure thought popped into his head. 

"The first group will be what I call 'The Scavengers'. The people in this group will basically go across the island or looting that village to try to find resources. I have Blue as the leader for The Scavengers. Er--if that's okay, of course." Dust glanced at Blue, who responded,"Only if you wrote my name with a blue glitter pen."

Dust flipped the note pad around to Blue could see that Dust used a different shade of blue to write each member of The Scavenger's names. Blue nodded in approval so Dust continued,"For the other group members, I have Nightmare, Killer, and Horror." He looked around at them to see if they were okay with that. The three looked content, so Dust figured he had chosen correctly. 

"For the Med Team, I only put two people on the team, so I thought there didn't need to be a leader. I think it's kinda obvious who I chose, but Lust and Geno are gonna be on the Med Team." This wasn't a surprise to anyone. "And, if it's okay for you two, of course," Dust started,"I have you both as leaders for other teams."

This is not what the others were expecting, Geno looked excited though. Lust was both confused and curious, so both seemed like they were fine with it.