The Voices + Reader Feedback

From the earlier chapters, Dust and Cross discovered the remains of the last group to ever land on this island. By reading an old journal they found, the two discovered that the group was a pirate crew was shipwrecked. Just like they had.

And who was this particular crew? Well, they just happened to be the mysterious voices that haunt the island.

Their motives are unknown, as some seem to crave violence, while others try not to bother the twelve friends as much.

Up until now, nothing that could potentially cause chaos. However, there are a few factors that could be used to cause a rift in the peace. There is a secret alliance, potential crushes, three injuries, a leader that is a little too trusting of his friends, and two phones.

The voices obviously also have the power to ask questions that can distrust and arguments and the power to give gifts (or bricks, I guess. You guys can be a little weird).

But what's with the ancient city Dream and Horror found? The pirate crew obviously didn't build it. So who did? And what happened to them? I'll tell you!

It's nothing too crazy, they all died! However, none of their voices seem to be bothering the twelve. So why just the pirates? Well, the pirates just happened to have a stolen (and very cursed) amulet, causing their souls to stay trapped on the island forever.

•••

Okay! Hello, Voices! This was a quick reminder of your guys' backstory and to explain why the ancient city is there.

If you guys have any questions for me about this book or myself in general, always feel free to ask. I'm very open!

BUT ALSO!

I want to know what you guys also want to expect in this book:

- Ships will happen, what ships would you want to see?

- Honestly, I've been considering spicy chapters for the future...I'll practice in my oneshot book but drop your opinions on that

- With a government forming, do you want to see the group argue about that? Not everyone was there to vote, after all...

- How are we feeling about character death and violence towards one another?

- Would you be interested in more characters?

- Is there anything (literally anything) you would want to see happening that I haven't brought up?

Thanks for your feedback! Thank you for reading! Please spread the word about this book! Have a great day everybody!!

(I have about half of the next chapter written, expect it very soon! Sorry about the wait, I'm also working on an exciting project!)