Romance (and a few problems) Blossom

REMINDER: YOU CANNOT INTERACT WITH ERROR AT ALL, HE IS STILL GONE!

THERE ARE ALSO RULES REGARDING ANY ASKS, DARES, AND GIFTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, READ ITALICS AT END OF CHAPTER FOR MORE DETAILS!

•••

After removing an alarming amount of books from the entrance to the house, Dust, Blue, and Nightmare had entered the partially destroyed house to find Dream and Horror! Dream looked a lot worse than they had thought. He must be slightly allergic to bees to get this reaction from his skin: by each of his many stings was bright red (kinda swollen) skin. But other than the irritation, he seemed fine. Horror was holding a picture book and seemed to be reading it to a tiny lizard. So that was a little weird to walk in on, but once they were introduced, obviously the three loved Godzilla. Who could not? He's probably the best character I've ever written.

As they were checking in on their friends, two different voices dropped two gifts for Blue and Nightmare. To relate to the shirt Blue was given in the last chapter, Blue was gifted an Among Us plushie--a blue crewmate to be more specific. Nightmare, on the other hand, had a bricked dropped onto his head. Not hard enough to knock him out, just enough to leave a bruise later, with a sus joke written onto it. A super tiny Among Us hat for Godzilla had landed on top of the brick as well.

Nightmare scowled at the brick, plushie, and tiny hat and proceeded to throw them out a window. Seconds later, the brick was heard shattering against the wall of another building. Although the group of friends found Nightmare's reaction hilarious, another brick fell onto his head again. While it may not have initially been meant for him, it certainly did now. This brick had the words written:

'don't disrespect le brick'.

"Then stop hitting us with them!" Nightmare snapped at the sky.

"I agree, be nice to us!" Dream spat.

"It's weird to hear them agreeing. They don't do that much." Dust whispered to Blue, making him laugh in response.

Nightmare was apparently standing in a very unfortunate spot because instead of a brick, a bucket of water splashed onto him, practically drenching him. Then a brick landed next to him. Nightmare was too in shock from being soaked in water to pick it up, so Blue did. He laughed again as he read it out loud. "It says 'take a shower stinky' and it has a little annoyed face drawn onto it." Blue lifted the brick up to show the ':/' face. Dust snickered at Nightmare's situation.

"Oh my god, we're literally stranded on an island." Nightmare sighed as he took off his hoodie to try to  squeeze out the water," But why are you singling me out though? Splash some water on Dust or something."

With those three having their backs turned and being completely distracted by Nightmare's forced shower, a voice had decided that it would be a great idea to provide Dream and Horror with a handgun. It fell through the giant hole in the roof and landed right between them on the bed. The two stared at the gun in shock before locking eyes in a silent panic.

"Whatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuck." Dream whispered.

"What are we supposed to do with this?!" Horror whispered back.

"Should we show them!?"

"Leave it here?"

"Hide it and pretend we never saw it?"

"Uhhhhhh."

And then the three started to turn back to them, so without thinking, Dream grabbed the gun and hid it in the waistband of his shorts. He quickly pulled his hoodie over it, luckily both his hoodie and shorts were baggy enough to hide it.