IMPORTANT

YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SUBMIT ASKS/DARES/GIFTS UNLESS YOU READ THIS ENTIRE THING!

Okay!!

Hello!

If you're reading this, it means you want to submit asks, dares, and/or gifts to the characters for this book! Great! Thank you so much for the support! I love you guys!!

However, we need to discuss some things about the submissions.

I am completely okay with obscure, random bullshit. That's what makes this story hilarious! However, some of the submissions are particularly difficult to work with. For instance, the inconvenient stacks of whatever were funny the first few times, but now they're extremely inconvenient to write, which is highly ironic. 

I also can't remember every single goddamn request ever, especially the random piles of shit or random (not useful item) that just kinda lays there LMAOOO

Most submissions are great, hilarious even!! I genuinely enjoy writing this book. But some submissions?? (Especially the AO3 ones) I dunno man, like wtf.

Here's what's going down now:

1. You can submit whatever you want, whenever you want. I just might not include some of your submissions.

2. No more raining bricks from the sky at will, you can use them to communicate. You cannot attack with them.

3. Similar to 2, the voices can no longer harm the characters. Only the characters can harm the characters. You can try to get the characters to harm others, though.

4. For the time being, NO GIFTS! I know a lot of you look forwards to it, but I just can't remember who had what and what was given to them. I legit do not have the time to make a list for them. 

5. For the most part, all questions and demands will still be allowed. There's only like one or two I didn't include in the last chapter.

6. I will address any questions, comments, or concerns here :))

I'm really sorry for setting stricter rules, but with the strange gifts and requests, this story can't go the way I want it to. These rules will not change unless I say otherwise, so thank you for reading them. And like I said before, you aren't allowed to submit unless you read this chapter. But how will I know if you've read it? That's easy! Respond to this paragraph with your opinions of the new rules. Thank you so much again, and I hope you understand!

And if you're still here, I'm sorry for the lack of updates. Not only am I working on two other Sanscest books (unpublished), I'm in college, I will also be participating in the NaNoWriMo challenge in November.