What did you just say??

When I woke up I was once again in Newts' arms with my head on his bare chest and the majority of my body on his, I look at his face to see his eyes open and a smile on his face, he chuckled and had a mischievous glimmer in his eyes as he looked down at my position which was me practically laying on him.

"Oh grow up." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice, "But why?" He asked, "Because." was all I said as I got up and stretched my arms and legs then proceeded to put my combat boots on, when I walked out I was greeted by Minho coming up to me and saying "Ohhhh well Hello Mrs.Newt." "What did you just say?" I asked "Well your staying in Newts' hammock am I correct?" "Yes." I said cautiously "Well need I explain any more?"He replied.

'Ohhhhhh Fuck.' 

After Minho said that I caught on to what he was saying and gasped. Then I started fake gagging and vomiting, once I was finished I looked up to see Minho and the little kid from yesterday, "Hi." I said to the kid, "We haven't meet but I'm Chuck." He said "Hi I'm Jinx, but I'm pretty sure you were there when I remembered that." I said laughing nervously.

"Yeah I was there." After that I herd a certain British boy shout my name, I groaned as Minho wiggled his eye brows at me, I rolled my eyes at Minho and looked over at Newt's direction to see him motioning me over to him with his hand. 

I groaned again and walked over to him, well more like dragged my feet over to him. "Whaaaaat?" I asked, "Jinx, Alby changed his mind you start work tomorrow." Newt replied "Okay, well I will be over with Minho getting ready." And with that I ran over to Minho to tell him I start tomorrow. 

After Minho took me through the basics he told me I would be fine tomorrow. Once Minho and I finished up I decided to take a walk through the woods, but I told Minho before I left and told him not to tell anyone because I wanted some alone time.

As I was walking along I herd a twig snap, I stopped and looked around frantically trying to find the source of the sound, deciding to ignore it I kept walking along only to hear the sound of a twig snapping again, grabbing my knife I had in my boot I looked around and called out "Who ever you are come out?"

I herd somebody chuckling then I saw Newt come out from behind a tree "Oh come on." I said and put my knife back in my boot. "Well I certainly didn't expect that." Newt said. He started to walk forward and I started taking steps back.

"What? Are you afraid I'm gonna do something." He asked "Well yes." I replied, then I quickly bolted behind him kicked the back of his knees then ran out of the forest, I heard him cursing then heard the sound of leaves crunching under his boots, I ran faster and ended out in the Glades.

I kept running hearing him cursing behind me then I herd him shout something that made my face pale "Hey Minho can you help me catch her?!" I looked behind me to see Minho now join the chase.

'Fuckin' perfect' 

I now started running faster then I did before. But Minho had more experiance with running and was better at keeping his stamina then I was so he caught up quickly. But me being smaller then him decided to use his size against him, Minho made a grab for me but I moved to fast and dodged him.

I ran again and started to get tired I was then lifted off the ground then thrown onto someones shoulder, I turned my head to see it was Newt. 

'Here we go.' I thought whilst I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Uhhh do you mind?" I asked him, he turned his head slightly and smiled then laughed "No, not at all, Why?" He questioned "Oh ya know just making sure, Put me down ya Shank!" I shouted. "If you say so." Then as if he planned it I was then thrown into the air and Minho caught me and held me bridle style.