Hangover and a Nightmare.

When I woke up I had a massive headache, I groaned and rolled over in the hammock trying to block out the sunlight. It didn't work. 

Due to the sunlight waking me up from my sleep I decided to actually get up. I walked outside to see most of the Gladers doing their job really slowly. Looks like I'm not the only one who got smashed last night. 

I walked over to Newt to se how he was. He wasn't so good; when I got up to him I leaned on him for support, I started to wobble on my feet but fell down on the ground.

I groaned and just stayed sitting on the ground; Newt sat down beside me and put his head on my shoulder. “How are you feeling?” I asked him, “Like shit.” Was his reply.

“Newt I need to go have a shower.” I said to Newt, “Alright love.” Newt said. I got up and walked back over to mine and Newts’ hammock, grabbed some fresh clean clothes and a bar of soap.

I walked over to the showers and was about to have one when I felt like I was going to vomit; I quickly ran outside so I wouldn’t do it in the shower area.

All of my stomach contents came out and I felt somewhat better. I walked back into the showers and had a shower but this time I didn’t need to vomit.

I walked outside in a clean shirt and pants, I walked over to Frypans’ kitchen and got some breakfast. My breakfast was two pieces of bacon, some eggs and one slice of toast with a glass of orange juice.

I felt better after the meal. I walked back over to Newt to see him still laying in the same spot as before. I rolled my eyes at him and laid down next to him. “Do you want me to ask Alby if all of the Gladers can have the day off?” I asked Newt.

Newt only nodded in response to my question; I walked over to Alby “Hey Alby, I was just thinking that all the Gladers could have a day off due to being well hung-over.” I said to him.

“It’s a good idea Jinx but what about the work that has to be done today?” Alby questioned, “We can do it tomorrow, look at them they are gonna fall asleep standing.” I said gesturing to them all.

“Fair enough, alright they can all have the day off.” Alby said finally giving in to me. I would have jumped for joy if I didn’t have a massive headache.

“ALIRIGHT GLADERS YOU HAVE THE DAY OFF DUE TO ALL OF YOU HAVING HANGOVERS!” I shouted, I heard a series of sighs of relief and a few whoops.

I walked over to Newt and lay down next to him again. We were in a patch of sunshine and it felt really nice to just laying the sun and not have to worry about work for the day.

We eventually fell asleep in the sunshine and let me tell you it was amazing! When I woke up the sky was getting grey like it was about to rain. I woke up Newt and told him to get over to our hammock or else we were gonna get rained on.

Once we made it back to our hammock it had started to pour down rain, a few cracks of lightning was seen and we heard a few rumbles of thunder. Newt and I laid in our hammock and just listened to the rain and thunder.

“Newt what would you have done if I wasn’t here?” I asked curious as to what life in the Glade would be without me. “I have no idea love, why?” He replied, “Just thinking what life in the Glade would be without me.” I replied honestly.

“It wouldn’t be that fun that’s for sure love.” Newt said, I laughed and cuddled into his chest as it had started to get cold, Newt wrapped his arms around me trying to keep me warm, in return I wrapped my arms around him.

I feel asleep in no time considering that it was pouring down rain and the thunder was really loud. I found it comforting in a strange way.

Dream

I was running from something I have no idea what it was but I could tell it was terrifying, I had just turned a corner when I smashed into something, I fell on my ass and looked up to see Newt standing over me with a twisted smile on his face.

I looked at Newt in pure horror and fear, I stood up on my feet and slowly walked forward and put my hand out to him; Newt grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest.

I let out a yelp of surprise and stood still, I felt Newt stroking my hair and whispering things in my ear. But they weren’t comforting words, no they were words that where along the lines of “You are the problem we have failed.” And “Hush, it will be over soon.”

I hadn’t realized that I had started to cry, I wiped my tears and pulled away and looked at my hands, they weren’t normal tears they were tears of blood!

I sobbed even louder, I then felt Newt place both his hands on either side of my head and twisted my neck in an un-natural direction. He had snapped my neck!

I didn’t have time to scream as my world was thrown into darkness.

End of Dream

I woke up in a cold sweat, I looked around and saw that it was still raining and I was in Newts’ arms, I relaxed and just laid there listening to the rain patter on the roof of the buliding. I feel asleep within a couple of minutes. 

A/N

Hey Guys its dancing-with-dragons here and I just wanted to say thank you for reading my book, I know I haven’t updated in a couple of days but I had a lot happening on the week end.

Any way I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Bye for now.

Dancing-with-dragons