Teresa is Finally Here!

I woke up to the sound of the Greenie alarm, which was weird because it has only been a couple of days since we got a greenie. I jumped up and pulled on my boots and ran to the box to see what was happening. 

When the thick metal doors opened and Newt opened the mesh like metal, he jumped in the box to see a person laying on the ground. "It's another bloody girl." Newt said then made eye contact with me, "Is she dead?" I heard somebody say. 

As if on cue she took a big gasp of air and opened her eyes, she looked up and was breathing heavily, "Thomas!" She gasped and then she fainted. We all looked over at Thomas as Thomas looked at the girl with a look of worry and concern. 

I helped Newt out of the box and we walked over to the main shack to discuss what was going to happen to her. When we walked in all eyes were on us, "Alright lets get this started shall we?" Newt stated. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down. 

"First off, Thomas do you know that girl?" Newt questioned, "What no." Thomas stated "Well she seems to know you." Newt said back. "Alright guys shut up and listen." I said cutting them both off. 

"When she wakes up we'll question her and see what she know hmm?" I said, I saw every one nod their head in agreement. I smiled and nodded my head back at them once and walked out to see if there was anything I could do. 

I saw Minho and Tom go in the direction of the maze map shack and decided I would follow them. Once they got there I made myself known, "Minho what are you doing?" I asked, Minho whirled around so fast I felt like I got whiplash just watching him. 

"Jinx did you follow us?" Minho questioned, "Hmmm maybe, maybe not." I said, Minho sighed and took off the little blanket that covered the Maze map. "What's this?" Tom asked, "It's all of the maze." I said. 

"What I thought you were still mapping the maze?" Tom said, I looked at Minho and nodded my head. "It was Albys' call, He wanted the Gladers to have hope that we would get out of the stupid shucking place." Minho said. "But now we actually do have a chance." I said looking at Tom whilst holding the Griever thing. 

Tom looked at me and was about to say something when Band-aid and Bandage came running through, "What are you guys doing, you're not meant to be here?" Minho questioned them. 

They were huffing and puffing because they ran so fast, "It's the girl." Bandage said still out of breathe. "What she's awake?" I asked, "Umm well yeah, but you may wanna come see this." Band-aid said this time. 

I looked at Minho and Thomas and ran to the Glades to see all of the boys surrounded a watch tower and were getting pelted by rocks. I had to laugh at this, I walked over to Chuck to see what was happening, "Girls are awesome!" Chuck stated and started to laughing again. 

I walked over to Newt who had a lid off of a barrel, "She dosn't like us very much." Newt said, I gasped and slapped him upside his head, "Oww what was that for?" Newt said, "I didn't like you guys very much when I first came here." I said back to him. 

"But you still slept in the same hammock as me the same night you got here love." Newt said with a cocky tone in his voice. I stared at him with my mouth hanging open at him. 

'Did he really just say that?'

I thought. Thomas came up beside me and tried getting her to talk, but after a bit he just shouted at her saying that "It was Thomas!" The rocks stopped as soon as he said it and he walked up. I walked away because I knew that he had it. 

I turned my head and saw Newt follow me, I told him to come to me so I could speak with him. Once he was close enough I kicked his shin, Newt groaned and fell to the ground holding his shin, I bent down to his level and said, "Say things like that again love and I will kick harder next time." 

Newt finally stood up and looked me in the eyes then quickly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him. "Oh but love." He paused and swiftly grabbed both my wrists in one of his hands and put them behind my back. 

"It's true." He finished. I stared at him in shock and disbelief. 

oh I know why he put my hands behind my back, I looked him in the eyes and said, "It may be true but at least I tried to get a new hammock." I raised my eye brow at him and gave him a look, He only smiled back and laughed, releasing my wrists from his grip I grabbed his face and gave him a passionate kiss. 

as soon as he responded to the kiss I pulled away and gave him a sweet Innocent smile, I jogged away from him and ran to frypans' kitchen to get some food. 

After eating I went to Minho to see when I will be running again. "Tomorrow Jinx, I promise." Minho said, I hugged him and said thank you over and over again. I needed to get out of the Glade for the day, I feel like a bloody lion in a cage. 

I went over to see the girl, I am yet to learn her name. When she saw me she started to walk over to me as well. We kinda met half way, "So you must be Jinx?" She said, "Yeah that's me, what about you?" I said. "Teresa." She responded. 

I smiled at her and said "Nice name." She smiled weakly at me, "Says you, you have suck a cool name." Teresa said back to me. I Only smiled at her an laughed, "Yeah well some of the boys tend use the word jinx alot so it's annoying when I'm around and they say it." I said. 

Teresa smiled at me and nodded, "I can only imagine." She said. After awhile of us talking and laughing I said I had better go to bed. On my way to the hammock I was stopped by Gally. "What do you want Gally?" I said annoyed, I was tired and Gally wasn't on the best of terms with me. 

"I just wanted to ask if you could come see Alby?" I gave him a questioning look and slowly nodded my head. We walked over to the Med-jacks' hut to see him. Once we got there Gally walked away. 

I walked inside and saw Newt, Thomas, Teresa Band-aid and Bandage there, "Umm hey?" I said well more like asked. Newt walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his head in my neck. I was used to it now so it didn't tickle as much.

Thomas was leaned over Alby about to inject him with something when Alby suddenly woke up and started to thrash around trying to hurt him, I tried to go forward to help but Newt held me back, I kept struggling to get out of his grip and help him. 

Teresa finally got the syringe in and Alby calmed down immediately . I looked over every ones faces to see a look of shock actually mostly a look of 'WTF?' 

Gally walked in, "It's sun down Greenie." I looked at Thomas as he walked out, "What's happening?" I asked Newt. "Thomas broke the rules again so he is in the slammer for the night." I nodded my head and  hugged Newt. 

"I'm going to bed." I said and walked over to mine and News' hammock. As soon as I crawled in the hammock I felt ti sway from Newt getting in. I rolled over to face him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his bare chest listening to the sound of his steady heart beat.

Before I was out like a light I heard Newt say "I love you Jinx." I smiled and replied softly "I love you too." And then *Poof* I'm asleep. 

A/N

Hey Guys, 

I keep forgetting to tell you this but if you haven't noticed I'm kinda following the movie on this but the events aren't all gonna be in order..........I'm pretty sure. haha

any way, I do refer to 'Thomas' as 'Tom' in case you guys were confused. xP umm that's it feel free to comment and vote I appreciate it :) 

Guys I have only watched the movie and I can't wait for "Scorch Trials" to come out!. I am also running out of ideas for the chapter names so I would really appreciate if I could either get you guys to send me a private message or comment on the story of what you think the next chapter name should be. 

Dancing-with-dragons