We're Playing Tag!

When it was morning Thomas, Newt, Chuck and I were still laughing and talking. Newt let Thomas and I out of the slammer, once Thomas and I were out we stretched.

We all went to go get some food. Once we ate we all went to do our jobs. I had to show Thomas the ropes for being a runner. After teaching Thomas the ropes I went over to Minho.

“Hey Minho?” I asked, “Hmm.” I walked over to Minho then tagged his shoulder shouting “Your in!” I ran away laughing, “Oh no you don’t!” I heard Minho shout.

I kept running and soon saw Thomas ahead. I ran and hid behind his back, I put my finger up to my lips in a ‘Shh.’ Motion. Thomas nodded his head.

Minho came bounding over and asked Thomas if he had seen me. I saw Thomas shake his head and ask why. Minho only replied with “We’re playing tag.”

I tried to hold in my laughter, once Minho left I burst out laughing. I had to run because I saw Minho look back and see me.

I started running and laughing. I ran up to Newt and jumped on his back laughing. “Why are you running love?” Newt asked me, “I’m playing tag with Minho.” I replied.

Minho came over and took me off of Newts’ back, I yelped then started laughing again, “HA, got ya!” Minho stated.

I laughed and jumped out of his grip, “Yeah but one problem.” I said, Minho looked at me with a questioning glance, I jumped into Newts’ arms and said “Sorry Minho but I’m Newts’ girl.” 

Minhos’ face was priceless! He looked so dumb folded. I wrapped my arms around Newts’ neck and kissed Newts’ cheek. I smiled a cheeky smile at Minho and laughed. 

Minho shook his head and laughed as well. I looked up at Newt to see he had a smile on his face and started laughing as well. I jumped out of Newts' arms so that if he fell over from laughing I wouldn't go down with him. 

After our little laughing session I looked around and saw we were at the front of the main shack. I walked away from the douche bags even though one of those douche bags is my boyfriend. 

As I'm walking away Chuck runs up to me, "Yeah Chuck?" I ask, Chuck has one finger up as saying "Give me a minute." Because he is puffed out.

"There's.......a problem........over with the.........builders." Chuck said stopping every couple of words to take a gasp of air. "Why did you come to me, Newt is second in charge?" I said. 

"Because you were closer then Newt." Chuck said, I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to were the builders are. When I got there Gally was fighting with one of the other builders. 

'Oh just fuckin' perfect.'

I thought sarcastically. I walked in between Gally and the other builder who I didn't know the name of. "Oi! Whats going on here?" I asked looking at Gally. "Nothing." Gally said gruffly. 

I gave Gally a serious look and glared at him, "Tell. Me. Now." I said with a dangerous tone in my voice. "Jake, stuffed up the building and now it's all shit." Gally said whilst glaring at Jake.

"Dosn't mean you go ape-shit at him!" I shouted at Gally. I looked at Jake "It's okay Jake every one messes up every now and then." I said nicely. I looked over to Gally and said in a stern voice "Go easy on them Gally, they are humans." 

Gally rolled his eyes and just walked away. I walked away as well and went to go get some food as I was starving. After I eat I go and do mine and Newts' washing. 

'It seems I have been doing Newts' washing all the time. Next time HE is is doing the washing.'

After the doing the washing I go over to Newt to see what he is doing. Once I get there I see Newt talking to Chuck and Alby, "Hey guys whats happening?" I asked, Alby asked me "What happened with Gally and Jake?" I looked at Chuck and then back at Alby. 

"Gally was trying to hurt Jake because he accidentally broke one of the buildings." I told Alby. Alby looked puzzled for a couple of minutes then sighed, "I'll go talk to him." Alby said walking away.

I looked at Newt then at Chuck, "Soooooo.........what we gonna do now?" I asked them both, Newt looked at me, "I have to go check on the gardens, isn't that were you should be too Chuck?" Newt asked whilst giving Chuck a look. 

Chuck laughed sheepishly then ran over to the gardens, I laughed and gave Newt a kiss on the cheek and walked over to the runners hut. 

When I was in the runners hut I looked over at Minho who was going through the papers he had. I walked up behind him and looked over his shoulder, "What ya doin?" I asked him. Minho jumped in the air, dropping the papers he had in his hand on the floor.

I laughed at him and bent over laughing, "Ha, ha, ha, very funny Jinx." Minho said, "What?" I asked acting innocent. Minho sighed and said "Seeing if there is anyway that we haven't tried." Minho said. 

"Minho we have tried everything.....Twice." I said, I walked up to Minho and hugged him, "We will get out of here Minho. I promise." I whispered in his ear as I hugged Minho. 

I pulled away from the hug and looked at Minho in the eyes, "We will get out of the stupid place Minho, I know it." I said to him. Minho gave me a soft smile and nodded his head. 

"Now lets go have a look in the map room to see if we can find away out hmmm." I said to Minho, he only nodded his head in response and we walked out and to the map room. 

*Time Skip*

After two hours in the map room suggesting different theories we decided to go have some food as it was getting dark. We also decided we would go out in the Maze tomorrow to try some of the theories. 

After we ate I went to Newt to see what he was doing, I saw Newt talking to the keeper of Slicers I walked over to Newt and the keeper, I don't really know his name. I was never good with names. 

When I came up beside Newt he put him arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him, I smiled and laughed at him. I looked at the Keeper and said "Hi." To him he replied with a simple "Hello." 

I looked at Newt again and asked him "What are doing bub." He looked down at me and smiled, "Just talking love." I laughed at him and walked away. I went over to mine and Newts' hammock and took off my boots. 

I went to bed in Newts' pants and shirt. I was asleep in seconds. 

A/N

Hey Guys I'm sorry it took me awhile to upload this chapter. 
Sorry it took me awhile to write it, I kept getting stuck in some parts so I hope you like this chapter. 

Thanks 

Dancing-with-dragons