The Slammer....

When I woke up the sun was glaring at my face, I grumbled and turned over only to fall out of the hammock. I groaned and sat up while rubbing my forehead. 

'That really hurt.'

I thought, I stood on my feet and got dressed. Once I was fully dressed I walked outside to get some food, after I ate I walked over to the main shack. When I walked into the room I saw Newt, Minho, Thomas, Gally  and Chuck. 

"Whats going on?" I asked as to why they were all gathered in the main shack. "We are discussing whether you and Thomas should be banned or put in the slammer." Newt said. I stared at them in shock. "Why would we be banned?" I asked curious as to why we would be thrown into the maze. 

"Because you ran into the maze when you both knew better!" Gally yelled at me "Shut it Slinthead!" I shouted back at Gally. Gally only glared at me in response. I rolled my eyes at him.

'Moron.'

I thought. I looked at Newt and saw his facial expression, when I saw his face I knew what was going to happen. I looked at Thomas and saw he had a worried expression on his face. I laughed softly at him. I looked back at Newt, "It's alright Newt, I know I broke the rules." I said to him. Newt only nodded his head.

I smiled softly at him and walked over to him to give him a hug. After I let go of him he kept his arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes at him and pried his hands off my waist. 

"One night in the slammer no food or water." Newt said quietly. "But, we make Thomas a runner." When Newt said the last sentence I looked at him in shock. I mouthed a 'Why?' Newt only walked out side without answering my question. I looked over at Minho to see that he also had a confused expression. 

I ran outside to catch up to Newt, by the time I had caught up to him he was at the Dead heads. "Newt whats the matter?" I asked softly. I placed a hand on his shoulder and forced him to turn around so I could look at him. 

When I looked at his face and saw he had tears slowly rolling down his cheeks. "Newt why are you crying." I asked him as I bring him in for another hug. I rubbed his back as he started to sob. I was still shorter then Newt. He placed his arms around my waist and he had his head on my shoulder. 

I could feel the tears on my shirt, I pulled his head up so I could look into his eyes, I wiped away his tears and brought his head down and rested my forehead on his. "Newt tell me what happened." I demanded softly. 

He sighed and nodded his head. "When Gally came and said that the both of you had to be punished because you disobeyed the rules. I knew you had to be punished but I didn't want to." he breathed in some air and began to speak again, "I was afraid that if I punished you, you would be mad at me." Newt confessed. 

I searched his eyes to see if he was telling a lie, He wasn't. I pulled him into a heated kiss and pulled away, "Newt I couldn't be mad at you, I did brake the rules and rules are rules." I said to him. Honestly I found it cute that he was scared he would lose me over such a small thing. 

Newt smiled at me and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck after I ran my fingers through his messy dirty blonde hair. After the kiss Newt looked into my eyes and said "I love you Jinx." I smiled brightly at him "I love you too love." I replied mockingly. We both laughed and walked back to the Glades. 

It was sunset and Thomas and I had to go to the slammer now. When Thomas and I arrived at the slammer I gave Newt one more kiss and jumped into the hole. Thomas jumped in after me and smiled at me I smiled back at him. 

It was around mid-night and I still haven't had a wink of sleep. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Newt and Chuck. I smiled at them and shook Thomas awake. Thomas groaned and sat up.

I laughed at him and pointed up to the boys, Thomas looked up and smiled "What are you guys doin here?" Thomas asked. "Well this isn't the first time Jinx has been put in the slammer and she can't sleep in it, so I came over to keep her company and Chuck just tagged along." Newt said. 

I smiled at Newt and laughed at the memory.

*Flash Back*

I was in the Galde and I had just been back from a run, so I was hungry, tired and worn out. I had just gotten over to Frypans kitchen to have something to eat when Gally stoped me. "What do you want Gally?" I asked annoyed.

"I just want to clear something up." Gally said, "You mess this up and I'll end you." I looked at Gally in shock then rolled my eyes and pushed past him to get something to eat. 

Gally grabbed my shoulder and whirled me around, I punched him right in the nose. I heard a sickening *Crack* And I knew I had broken his nose. Gallys' nose had blood gushing out of it and was holding his nose groaning in pain.

I smirked at him and walked over to get something to eat. When I was eating Alby came over to me and told me that I shouldn't have punched him. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to eat. 

I was told I had to spend a night in the slammer because I broke Gallys' nose. I was okay with it but I still never liked Gally. When I was in the slammer Newt came over to keep me company. We talked all night about random things. 

*Flash Back Over*

I chuckled at the memory, that was my second week in the Glade when that happened. I looked back at Newt and saw the same mischievous glimmer in his eyes, He had the flash back as well. When we locked eyes we both laughed. 

Chuck and Thomas looked at us weirdly we laughed again. We all laughed and talked the night away. We had all told stories about our experiences. I smiled when I heard Chuck say a snide remark to Newt about something. 

A/N

Hey Guys I would like to thank you guys for all the votes and reads on my story!!!! I really appreciate it guys!!!. 

Thats all I really have to say hahah XP Well keep reading and have a cookie!. Alright bye guys, Sorry for the late-ish update!

Dancing-with-dragons.