Return Of The Idiots!

When I woke up I was still in Newts' lap. Chucks' head was laying in my lap and Newt was leaning against the Maze wall. I rubbed my eyes a little bit to see if it would help my vision. I woke up Chuck and woke up Newt.

We took the blanket back over to the hammocks and went to get some food. Although I wasn't hungry, so  I just say there and played with my food. I did however drink my orange juice. After the food Chuck and I walked over to the Maze entrance to wait for Minho and Thomas to come out. 

Chuck and I had waited for an hour before I had started to lose hope. I had just gotten up and put my hand on Chucks shoulder saying "Their not coming back Chuck, we have to face it." I took my hand off his shoulder and turned to walk away. 

"Hey there they are. JINX!" Chuck shouted pointing at three figures in the Maze. I gasped and ran inside the Maze to help them get out of there. Once we had got out onto the Glade I ran up to Minho giving him a massive hug. 

I burst into tears after a couple of minutes of hugging him, then I pulled away from him and wiped away the tears. I then slapped Minho across the face, "YOU GAVE ME A BLOODY HEART ATTACK!" I shouted then started to cry again. 

I hugged Minho again and apologized for slapping him, I was just worried. "Damn Jinx you've been around Newt to long I'm starting to hear a British accent come through." Minho said. 

'Great just what I need. A fuckin' British accent.' 

I thought to myself, I shook my head at him and just kept hugging him, afraid that if I let go he would disappear. "Alright Jinx, you can stop hugging me now." I replied with a short "No." and just kept hugging him. 

I felt him shake his head at me then tried to pry my hands off. It didn't really work though saying as I had a strong grip, I felt Minho run his hands up and down my sides tickling me. I started laughing and soon let go off him. 

I turned to Thomas and gave him a hug as well. just not a long or hard as Minhos' hug. "What happened in there?" I asked. I heard a few other Gladers mumble a few 'Yeahs.' 

Newt came over and said "Did you see any Grievers?" I looked over at Minho and saw his expression, "We didn't just see a Griever." Minho looked over at Thomas, "He killed one." Minho stated whilst pointing at Thomas. 

My mouth dropped to the ground and I stared at him in shock. "Y-y-you did what?!" I shouted in shock. Thomas only nodded his head in response. I was just confused. I walked away trying to clear my mind. 

*Time Skip*

When I came back I saw Newt pacing back and forth, "What's wrong Bub?" I asked Newt. "There you are!" Newt said and came over to me and gave me a massive hug. "You walked some where without telling me!" Newt said in a worried voice. 

"Sorry love." I said. 

'Oh shit Minho was right. I am getting a bit of a British accent'

After the hug I walked outside and went to get some food because I haven't eaten since Minho was stuck in the Maze. After I got my food I went over and sat down to eat it. After I ate my food I did mine and Newts' washing. 

After the washing it was on dusk. I walked over to the fire we were having, when I got there I went and sat by Newt and layed my head on his shoulder. I yawned and my eyes slipped shut. I quickly woke up again because I was being lifted into a pair of strong arms. 

I fell back asleep and was soon in my dream land

Dream

I was in a clearing in a forest, I looked around trying to find out where I was. I then heard a stick a snap. I turned around to see Minho standing there. "What are you doing here Minho?" I asked curious.

"Things will change soon Jinx, be prepared for the worst and the best." Minho said, then he just vanished into thin air. I was confused as to what he had said and just sat down trying to make sense of what he had just said. 

End Of Dream

I woke up in the middle of the night because of the dream, I couldn't go back to sleep with those words repeating in my head, so I walked over to the Maze entrance and I could hear the loud moans, groans and screeches of the Grievers. 

I cringed at the sound of the awful monsters.

'Why would someone in their right mind put us in this stupid place. It's horrible.'

I thought to myself. I walked over to Frypans kitchen and quietly sneak inside to take an apple. Then walk back out munching on the apple. After I finish the apple I throw the core away and sit down next to the burning coals of whats left of the fire. 

I hear footsteps and turn my head to see Thomas walking over to me. "Hey." I said softly, he replied with a quite "Hi." He sat down next to me and looked at the burning coals, "Couldn't sleep?" Thomas asked me. 

I only nodded my head in reply, "What about you?" I questioned. I saw him nod out of the corner of my eyes. "Why can't you sleep?" He asked, "Had a strange dream." I said. 

"Tell me." Thomas said, I shrugged my shoulders and told him my dream. After I told him he had a strange look on his face. "What about you? Why can't you sleep?" I asked curious as to why the Greenie isn't tired. 

"I can hear the Grievers." Was his reply. I only nodded my head and hummed in response to him. I stood up and stretched my legs and arms, "Well I'm gonna try and get some sleep Greenie." I said "And I suggest you do to." I added as well, then walked back over to mine and Newts' hammock. 

When I got in Newt mumbled in his sleep then wrapped his arms around my waist. I laughed softly at him and put my head on his bare chest listening to his heart beat. I was asleep in seconds only this time there was no dream. 

A/N

Hey guys I would like to thank tashjoy_ for helping me come up with a name for this chapter as I couldnt think of a name for it, sooooo THANKS!!!

Any way thanks for all the votes I really appreciate it!!!! Me and tashjoy_ will be joining forces to write a supernatural book called "Supernatural Conflict" so keep an eye out for it!!!!

thats all for now so bye bye.

Dancing-with-dragons