My First Run

When I woke up Newts' head was on my stomach and he had his arms wrapped around my waist.

'Awwww that's so adorable. Well to bad he has to wake up hehehe.'

I poked his nose to try and get him up he didn't do a thing just shifted slightly then sighed, I poked his cheek this time, he swatted my hand away, I rolled my eyes then I had an idea, I was going to give him a wet willy, (A/N for those of you who don't know what a wet willy is it's when you lick your finger then put it in someone's ear) I was close to his ear when he said "Don't even think about it love." "Well you wern't gonna get off me were you?, I have my first run today, so up." I said.

Newt groaned and decided to hug my waist tighter, just at that moment Minho walked in and stood there with his hands on his hips and shook his head, I motioned my head for him to help me get him off. He just shook his head and walked over, he grabbed Newts' legs and pulled them only to have Newt tighten his grip on my waist.

Then Newt let go and him and Minho tumbled to the ground, I quickly sat up and put on my combat boots  and shoved my knife in my boot, grabbed Newts' machete that had its sheath and attached it to my belt. I walked outside and over to Frypans kitchen to get something to eat. Once I had eaten Minho and I went over to the Maze entrance and looked at each other then we ran in to the Maze trying to find a way out. 

After awhile I grew tired and had I quick sit down, Minho came over to me and sat down as well "We can't sit down for long Jinx." He said "I know but I'm just a little tired that's all." I replied, after a couple of minutes I was ready to go again. 

We came to another dead end, 'Ahh bloody hell.' I thought. I looked around and saw in the corner of my eye a little red flash in between one of the cracks in the wall. "Hey Minho look at this." I whispered him over and started walking towards the crack in the wall. Once we got closer we saw a camera in the crack, I grabbed my knife out of my boot and pulled it out of the crack, "What are you doing?!" Minho whispered yelled at me, "This." I then smashed it on the ground and jumped on it several times. 

"Alright, done." I said whilst dusting off my hands, "Lets go before we get caught by Greivers aye?" I asked Minho. He nodded in response and we ran back to the entrance, once we got there it had just started closing and we bolted to get out. We had got out just in time. 

"Don't shucking scare me like that Jinx!" Newt scolded me "Uh hu sure what ever." I replied. "Did you find any thing?" Alby asked, "Uh yeah we fo-" I was cut of by Minho saying "No she found a camera hidden in between the cracks in the walls, they have been watching us." I nodded my head along as he said this. 

"Is that true Jinx?" Newt asked as all the attention went to me, I shook my head and said sarcastically "No not at all I just thought that, yes it's bloody true ya Slinthead." I rolled my eyes at him, I wasn't in a good mood to say the least. I was tired, worn out and hungry. Not the best combination. 

I cursed under my breathe and started walking away from the group of boys that had formed a circle around us. I walked over to Frypan and asked for some food, Frypan nodded and handed me pasta with a little bit of pasta sauce. Once I finished I had washed up my dish and went over to Newts' hammock.

'I still can't believe that they haven't made my hammock yet? I'll have to ask in the morning when it will be ready.' 

I thought, I hadn't changed my clothes in awhile so I decided it was about time to change, I looked around for my bag that came up with me when I first arrived in the box, only I couldn't find it. "Missing something love?" A slightly amused voice said. I turned around to see Newt holding my bag in his hand with a smirk on his face. 

"Oh come on.'

I thought, I tried to grab it only for him to pull it away at the last second causing me to stumble forward and into Newts' chest, I shook my head and made a grab for the bag again only this time he held it up above his head his arm stretched right up. I sighed and stood on my tippy toes trying to get it. When I stood on my tippy toes my head came just above his shoulders so it wasn't that much help. 

I saw out the corner of my eyes Newt look down at my chest. I rolled my eyes and whacked him behind his head, He scowled and looked at me with a pout. He brought both his hands down and held my waist. I then looked up to see my bag up high on a stick way to high for me to get. I sighed. 

'I guess I will be stealing some of Newts' clothes.'

I shivered at the thought of me wearing his clothes. I looked into Newts' eyes and saw the same mischievous glimmer in them, I shook my head at him, "Hey umm since you kinda won't let me change into my clothes can I borrow some of yours?" I asked nervous of what he would say. 

He chuckled and nodded his head "Of course love." he said. He walked over somewhere and handed me a shirt that seemed really big and a pair of pants. I turned around about to take off my top when I felt eyes on me, I turned back around to see Newt there watching me "Uh do you mind?" I asked. 

"Hmm oh no not at all why?" I frowned and pointed to the door way "Out." I said, his shoulders slumped and he dragged his feet out. I took of my top leaving me in a pair of jeans, boots and a black bra. I slipped on the shirt which came to about mid-thigh on me. 

I took off my boots and slipped out of my jeans and put on the pair of pants that seemed so big on me, I folded my clothes and set them on a box. 

'Note to self, wash my clothes tomorrow.'

I was about to tell Newt to come back in when I saw him standing in in the door way leaning against the frame. My mouth dropped to the ground and I blushed "Did you just watch me get changed?" I asked a bit embarrassed. "Maaaaaybe." He replied, I blushed even darker and looked down at the floor finding my feet the most interesting thing in the world. 

"Well I'm gonna go to bed, yeah Night." With that I ran to Newts' hammock and jumped in, I heard him sigh and walk over taking off his boots and shirt. The hammock swayed a little from Newt getting in it, and like every other night I felt his arms go around my waist and pull me close to him. "You know you look good in my clothes." He whispered in my ear making me blush even more then before. Thankful that my back was facing him so he couldn't see me blushing. 

"Love I can practically feel you blushing." I blushed even more. 

'Stop fucking blushing Jinx. Pull yourself together woman!'

I shouted at myself in my mind. I sighed then turned around and layed my head on Newts' bare chest falling asleep to the beating sound of his heart. 

A/N

I know this chapter is a bit shorter then my other two but I'm a bit tired today, I stayed up until 12:10 finishing chapter 2 last night and then I had school in the morning. 

School really is an inconvenience ahaha, I will try and update as often as i can. I know I just started this story but I have a good feeling about this one. 

dancing-with-dragons.

Comment please.