You Found Me and Ninx?

When I woke up in the morning the shirt that Newt gave me was scrunched up under my bra, I tried to pull the shirt down without waking Newt, But my life sucked and he woke up, but me being oblivious didn't notice until it was to late. 

I was slowly pulling down the shirt when suddenly there was a hand on my exposed stomach, I visibly shivered as the hand was warm. His hand travelled higher until it was were the shirt was all scrunched up, he pulled down the fabric so it was covering my stomach.

I got up and tried to get my bag from the high stick, but to no avail I was to short. I turned around to see Newt with an amused smile on his face, "Aw come on please, I wanna wash my clothes and I don't wanna be seen in your clothes." I whined. You could practically see the light bulb flash above his head as he got an idea.

He got up and grabbed some of his dirty shirts and pants then handed them to me saying "Can you wash my dirty clothes?" "Thanks love." He said before I could say anything and put the clothes into my arms. "I'm a bloody runner not a shucking washer." I said. 

He just shrugged and turned around to grab one of his other shirts "Mother buggin' Slinthead dick." I mumbled under my breathe but he must of herd it because he slowly turned around a shirt in his hands, "What did you just call me?" He asked confused. I repeated what I had said and smiled sweetly at the end.  

"Well you won't get your bag back until tomorrow, so you can wear my clothes for now." He smiled at me and pulled his shirt over his head "Dickhead." I mumbled again and turned around to go and put on my combat boots, only to get a smack on my ass. I yelped in surprise and jumped forward a little bit. 

I turned my head to look at him only to see an innocent look on his face, I grumbled under my breathe and slipped on my boots and my belt so Newts' pants I was wearing won't fall down. I grabbed the clothes that I hadn't even noticed I dropped. 

When I walked outside Minho bumped into me and looked me up and down then rose an eye brow at me seeing as I was wearing Newts' clothes. I motioned my head towards Newt who was behind me and said "Ask that bloody shank, he won't give me my bag back which just so happens to have my clothes in it." I then walked passed Minho and walked over to where you wash the clothes. 

I started cleaning my clothes first so I had some clothes to wear. After a I did mine I moved onto Newts' dirty clothes. 

'Ass Wipe.'

Is all I thought after I did a pair of pants I grew bored and started humming a tune that I vaguely remember, after a couple of minutes I started singing the lyrics that came to my mind. 

I found God on the corner of 1st and Amistad
Where the West was all but won
All alone, smoking his last cigarette
I said, "Where you been?" He said, "Ask anything"

Where were you when everything was falling apart?
All my days were spent by the telephone that never rang
And all I needed was a call that never came
To the corner of 1st and Amistad

Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me
Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late, you found me, you found me 

But in the end everyone ends up alone
Losing her, the only one who's ever known
Who I am, who I'm not and who I wanna be
No way to know how long she will be next to me

Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me
Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late, you found me, you found me!