I Told You So!

When I woke up in the morning Newt was already up and outside but it was only like 5:00 am. I have to go on a run today with Minho so I got my jeans and shirt that I had washed yesterday and slipped them on, I pulled on my combat boots and slipped my knife in on of my boots. 

I walked outside and went over to Frypans' kitchen to get some food before I went on my run with Minho. I got into the kitchen and asked for some breakfast then ate by myself in silence. Once I finished I washed my plate then went outside to meet Minho.

I bumped into Newt on the way out, he grabbed my waist with one arm pulled me close and gave me a passionate kiss in front of Frypan, "Ahhh guys I have to cook food in here, off ya go." Frypan shoed us away. I walked away and meet Minho by the Maze entrance that was only just started opening. 

We shared a look then ran into the Maze trying to find a way out. After awhile we came to the end of section 4 and I looked around finding it quite amazing even though we were trapped in here. I stopped and looked around. 

"Hey Minho can I tell you something?" I asked "Yeah sure go ahead." Minho replied still looking around section 4 "Me and Newt are going out." I said avoiding his face and looking around instead. I heard a girly squeal of excitement and turned to see Minho there doing a happy dance. I raise on of my eye brows and gave him a questioning look. 

He just coughs awkwardly and rubs the back of his neck whilst trying to avoid my eyes, I shake my head at him and laugh, "I told ya so!!!" Minho shouts "I knew you two would get together, now I don't want you to come running to me if you get pregnant." Minho said bluntly. 

I just stared wide eyed that he would say that so bluntly and straight to the point. I was shocked to say the least. "We should go back before the Maze shuts us inside." I said "Yeah let's go." We ran back to the entrance and bolted out as it had just started closing again. 

'I swear that happens every time we go on a run.'

I thought. 'Oh shit what's Newt gonna think?'

Just as I thought that I saw Newt stomp over to us, I gave Minho a wary look.

' oh shit, fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck.'

I kept repeating in my head, I was pulled up and then in the tight grip of Newt. He was hugging me to death. Literally."Newt. Can't. Breathe." I said in between trying to get air in my lungs, "Oh sorry, I was just worried sick about you." Newt replied, "All good." I said. 

"Man I'm starving!" I said "What's for dinner?" I asked curious, "Hmm I have no idea." Newt said, "Come on love let's go get some food." I nodded my head and we walked over to Frypan to get some dinner. 

After we ate I grew very tired very quickly so I sneaked off to mine and Newts' hammock. I got changed into one of Newts' shirts that came to half way down my thighs then slipped on a pair of shorts. I jumped into the hammock and was just about asleep when I heard footsteps come into our room, I hear a sigh of relief. 

Then hear someone taking off their boots and shirt and the hammock sways lightly from someone getting in the hammock as well. "Are you okay?" I asked "Yeah I'm fine love just didn't know where you went." Newt replied. "Sorry I was just tired and decided to go to bed." I replied, "All good love." 

Newt then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close, I turned around and wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his bare chest and hugged him tight. I fell asleep listening to the sound of his steady heart beat and the sound of his steady breathing. 

A/N 

Hey Guys its dancing-with-dragons here again hahah well I know its a short chapter but I couldn't think of anything else soo I hope you enjoy. Two more things I have like 78 reads now!!! Yay thank you guys for reading my story I really appreciate it. The last thing is My sister has writen a story about the Future in Australia (which is were we are from) and it's really good its called "Revolution" her wattpad name is getmefoodrightnow. 

thanks guys thats it bye for now. 

dancing-with-dragons