Grievers?..........Ohhhhhhh Shit!

*Couple of days later*

I was walking around the glade, I had just gotten back from a run with Minho and Thomas that was un-eventful. After the run I had just chilled out because I hadn't been on a run in ages so I was a little more puffed out then normal. 

It was on dusk now and the maze walls weren't closing, in fact all other entrances had started to open. I looked around in panic trying to find Newt. Once I found him I ran to him and clutched onto to his side in fear. 

Looking up at Newt I could tell that my eyes and face held a look of fear, shock and confusion. Newt had a look of anger, fear and shock. Newt held onto me as if I would disappear if he let me go, Newt walked us over to were Thomas, Chuck, Gally, Teresa and Alby were. 

As per usual Gally was picking a fight with Thomas cursing at him shouting at him that it was all his fault, that's when I stepped in, "Hey Gally!" I shouted at him, "What?" Gally said through gritted teeth, "Cal the fuck down! shouting and accusing isn't going to get us any where!" I said back but I put force behind my words. 

"Jinx is right, we won't get any where if we point fingers and just shout." Alby said. "Chuck get into the main shack and try to bolt the doors shut!" Thomas said, Chuck nodded his head and ran off the the main shack. 

As I watched him I prayed that he would get there before Grievers came into the glades. I looked at Newt again and stayed cuddled into his side feeling protected even if we were in danger. We herd the grievers before we saw them, but when we saw them we bolted in all directions. 

I could all ready hear the screams of the other gladers, we were running in a direction when a griever jumped in front of us, I screamed and turned around running into the corn field. I crouched down with Thomas, Teresa Newt and some other random Glader. 

I was crying my eyes out and I was holding onto Newt for dear life, Newt was trying to calm me down saying that it was gonna be okay. The random glader was suddenly gone and I screamed and we ran again, this time we ran to the main shack. 

Thomas started wildly slamming his fists on the door saying that it was us, Chuck opened the door and we ran in there and started to push the door shut, once it was shut we locked it up the best we could. Everyone was huddled in the middle of the shack. 

I was trying to keep my sobs quite, I hid my head in Newts chest clutching his shirt in my hands, Newt was trying to soothe me with soft reassuring words. I just shut my eyes shut my eyes really tight and prayed this nightmare would be over soon. 

It went silent for a second but then we heard something jump on the roof, that something being a griever, I looked around at the roof, it wouldn't hold for long. I was right but a grievers scorpion like tail burst through and pulled the stick that was supporting the roof.

The whole roof collapsed and soon I was staring at the ugly face of a griever, I screamed and backed away bumping into Newts chest, I felt Newt wrap an arm around my waist and he placed me behind him. The griever grabbed Chuck and I quickly jumped into action forgetting my fear to save my little 'Brother.'

I grabbed hold of his hands and started to pull back Thomas jumped in as well to help me pull Chuck in, "DON'T LET GO CHUCK!" I shouted over the screams, "NO SHIT!" Chuck screamed back, Alby grabbed a stick and started to smash the tail of the griever, giving out a battle cry Alby gave one last smash and the syringe thing came off and the griever let go of Chuck. 

I sighed in relief and fell back with Chuck holding my waist in fear, I started to hush him stroking his curly hair, Chuck was crying in fear and just held onto me like his life depended on it. I looked up and saw a griever tail come out behind Alby "LOOK OUT ALBY!" I shouted. 

But it was to late, the tail grabbed Alby and I screamed again, Thomas had grabbed hold of him and tried to get him back in, Alby had whispered something to Thomas and then let go, I screamed 'Bloody Murder!' and started to cry again, I was rocking back and forth with Chuck still clutching my waist. 

Newt came over to me and Chuck and hugged us, I cried my eyes out again. I stood up telling Chuck we had to go see what happened to the Glades. Chuck let go of me and we walked outside to see the damage. As soon as we came out Gally came storming over and knocked Thomas over shouting at him. 

"You did this! Look around at what you have cause! Both of you!" Gally shouted pointing at Thomas and Teresa, I looked away hugging Newt closer to me, I buried my head in his chest again. I felt Newt wrap his arms around me. I soon felt something wet fall on top of my head, realizing that he was crying I hugged him closer. 

Gally was going off his head, I turned my head when I saw Thomas grab the syringe that came off the grievers tail, "Gally's right, this is my fault, I need to remember." And with that he shoved the syringe into his stomach and push the liquid inside the syringe into himself. 

"Fucking hell Thomas!" I said running to him before he hit the ground. Newt threw Thomas over his shoulder and ran over to the med-jacks hut to get the other serum that came up with Teresa. I grabbed the serum and injected Thomas. 

Gally came over and told us to put them in the slammer, I tried to protest but Gally cut me off asking if I wanted to join them in the slammer. I shut my mouth and we walked Teresa and Thomas over to the slammer. 

A/N

Hey Guys I know its been a while since I have updated but I have been getting school work done so I'm not behind anymore. I don't know if I'm going to do a sequel after this story once the "Scorch Trials" Come out. 

I want to do a Peter Pan OUAT Story after this one, I would really like it if you guys gave me some feed back if you wanted me to do a sequel to this story.  And just saying one of my friends is writing a story, her story is Feign Ignorance by tashjoy_ she is on my profile if you want to find the story on hers. please give her story a try she is really good at writing, just not that good at updating, hehe sorry tash :D

Thanks guys

Dancing-with-dragons