2 Years Later

I have been at the Glades for 2 years now and to say it went well would be a lie, I have had more then a couple of run ins with Gally, I had tried to get a better look at the Maze so I climbed the wall with Ivy on it and lost my grip on the Ivy and fell but luckily Brody was there to cushion my fall, hehe I'll tell you that story later though. 

Well Newt and I announced that we were dating a couple of days after he asked me to be his girl. It was around 8:00 in the morning and me and Minho were getting ready to go an a run when the Greenie alarm went off. Minho and I shared a look before running over to the box.

After a couple of boys had opened the box a boy (no shock there) was in it and was shielding his eyes from the sudden brightness. Gally jumped in and said to the terrified boy "Day one Greenie." I never really liked Gally. 

As boys jumped in to get out the supplies I walked away, I didn't feel like dealing with questions at the moment. I had bumped into Minho because I wasn't paying attention were I was walking "Hey the run is cancelled due to well the Greenie coming." Minho said, "Cool let me just put all my gear away then." I replied then went over to the map room and put all my running gear in the box we have in here.  

Once all my running gear was packed away I walked outside only to bump into Chuck, "Oh hey Chuck, how are ya?" I asked him, "Hey Jinx, I'm good what about you?" He replied "All good just a bit sad that I didn't get to go on a run, I haven't been on a run since well I fell, dumb ass Newt is still worried about me falling again." I said truthfully. 

But by the look on Chucks' face I could tell that Newt was behind me. 'Oh Fuck here we go.' I thought. 

"So I'm a dumb ass aye love?" Newt asked "Well yes, in a way." I said, I motioned my hands to tell Chuck to go so he dosn't get dragged into this. I turned around to come face to chest with Newt, I looked up so I could look into his eyes. 

Newt was already looking down at me with an amused smile on his face, I laughed at him and shook my head. "Well I'm sorry love but I'm gonna have to do something about you calling me a dumb ass." He said, and to make his point he made it look like he was thinking of an idea to 'Punish' me. 

His eyes lit up and he got a cheeky smile on his face, He started to walk closer to me only for me to take steps back. He lurched forward but I dodged him and high tailed it out of there or well that spot. After two years of running pays off, my stamina has gotten better and I can run long distance maintaining my speed. 

"Get back here Jinx!" I heard Newt shout at me. I ran faster and came to a halt when I saw Minho. I ran behind him and hid behind his back trying not be seen by Newt. This was normal for Newt and I. I would say something then he would chase me.

I was actually thank full for my small height for once because I could easily hide behind Minho and most of the boys in the Glades. I heard Newt asking Minho if he had seen me and I heard Minho say no, but knowing Minho he told Newt I was behind his back.

I once again ran and saw Alby just ahead, I sped up and hid behind Alby. Now I know what your thinking which is probably this " WHATTTTT? but that's Ably the leader of the Glades!" Well just a heads up Alby and I are pretty cool friends. 

Alby turned his head and gave me a questioning look I just put my finger to my lips in a 'Shhh' motion and mouthed 'Newt.' and hid behind him again. I saw Alby shake his head and laugh. I heard Newt come over and once again ask if he had seen me. 

I had zoned out by then and was in my own little world, but that was cut short due to Newt lifting me up and over his shoulder. I just laughed in response and shake my head at him. 

Newt took me into our room and placed me on my feet then started to tickle me. I burst out laughing and tried begging for mercy "I will only stop if you say 'Newt is the best boyfriend in the world that I would fight Gally a thousand times!" He shouted over my laughing "OKAY, OKAY NEWT IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND IN THE WORLD THAT I WOULD FIGHT GALLY A THOUSAND TIMES!!!" I shouted.