CHAPTER : 42 - TO KILL YOU AND ROB THE SAFES.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE, AND I HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS EVERYONE JOY AND PROSPERITY. HAVE A GREAT YEAR:)

Chapter : 42 - To Kill You And Rob The Safes.

I struggled to meet his eyes as everyone's eyes were on us and he glared at me intensely. I gulped hard and looked away.
I gathered some confidence and opened my mouth.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault I shouldn't have ran like that." I said.

"Are you going blind?" He asked in his deadly calm voice.

"No." I said.

"Then... did I just appear like that out of thin air that you couldn't have seen me?" He asked in his same tone and I tensed.

"I think I already said it was my fault." I said matching the same calmness in his voice.

"Annu-" my mom said with a warning glance and I shifted my gaze to her.

"Didn't I maa?" I said and she glared intensely.

"That's enough Annu, you've apologised but you don't need to make a scene. So drop your attitude and leave." She said and I clenched my fist harder.

"Supriya call Shyam and tell him to be here quick, I better go change as soon as possible." He said with a disgusted tone looking at his kurta and then throwing a glance at me.

"Yes." She said and left shooting me a glare.

"Annu, come here let's have a kulfi." Aryan said and I shot at glare at him but he pulled me away from the spot dragging me to the tent with the food.

"What the hell are you doing?" I spat.

"Saving you from the awkwardness?" He said and I stopped right in my tracks glaring at him.

"What?" He asked scrunching his nose and I sighed.

"Nothing" I said in a disgusted tone and walked away to the counter with dessarts leaving him behind.

"Annu wait up." He called frustrated and I continued walking.

"Excuse me, one malai kulfi please." I said to the person at the counter and he nodded and handed me one. I took out the wrapper and started eating it.

"Same as her." Aryan said to the man as he looked at him. As soon as he took his kulfi we walked around the garden to the space near the pool area. it was so calm and as I looked around I noticed we were alone again.

"Annu what's wrong?" he asked me and I shook my head. He kept staring my mouth which made me more uncomfortable.

"I think I should be asking you that." I murmured and he stared at me with a strange expression. I looked into his green eyes again and I knew he heard it as they intensified.

"W-what?" I asked him in a cracking voice as he took a step towards me.

"It's on your lips, I'll wipe it." He came forward and held swiped the cream off my lower lip and a shiver ran down my spine. I quickly took a step back and licked my lips and nibbled on my lower lip as he licked the cream on his thumb. Oh.

I felt the temperature rise rapidly as he licked the cream from his thumb, the action was practically gross but it managed to do a lot of things to me and somehow my eyes landed on his soft lips and I licked my lips.

"It tastes so good. It's my favorite flavor." He said glancing at my lips longingly and I looked back into his eyes.

"Once I got to taste it, and now I want more it's driving me nuts." He said my lips parted.