CHAPTER : 13 - LET'S WELCOME THE ANAAYA 2.0.

Chapter : 13 - Let's Welcome The Anaaya 2.0.

Today is the day I have to go shopping with Sweety and Abby. And Aryan wouldn't be there to taunt me today. Actually it's a good thing. But something didn't feel right with out him always nagging my back.

I rolled out of my bed and thoughts stepping into the shower. As the water hit my head I massaged my hair lathering it. Abby did suggest me to cut my hair a bit but I still don't know if my mom would be okay with that. Sweety said she has to get her hair straightened but I feel she's already adorable with her coiled heavy curls.

I wouldn't be seeing Aryan today at all. I don't know what so urgent came up that he's not going to come to college today. Normally he'd always come to college.
The thought that I wouldn't see him today was irking me. Not that I'm gonna miss him anyway but the day would be so plain, because he always has his butt in my business. Well I should reconsider what I'm gonna get from the mall today, hopefully Abby and Sweety don't make me buy something too extreme. What I wear in general is a bit plain and cringy to some people but it's damn comfortable. I'm sure I'm gonna take something that's comfortable and stylish and that suits me.
I spent the whole last night pinning ideas what to buy in pinterest. I'll just have to reconsider about getting a hair cut.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my hair in a towel. I quickly grabbed my dark blue jeans and a blank turtle neck sweater. It's not baggy like others and it's fitting, it's cold anyway so I can wear it. I grabbed my combat boots today. I felt I was a bit dressy but we were going out after college and didn't want to look sloppy in the mall compared to my two stylish friends.

Maasi dropped me off at the campus and I walked in, all of the gang was at the usual hangout spot. Except Aryan. No stop.
I waved at them and settled on the parapet wall beside Sweety and she smiled after eyeing me head to toe.

"Nice, you look nice today." Sweety smiled at me.

"Not nicer than you Sweety." I mocked her.

"Well, where's Sahni? I wanted to talk to him about practice." Harjeet asked me and I bit my cheek thinking what to say.

"I don't know." I said and shrugged.

After some random chat for a few minutes, we started walking to class after the first bell. I looked behind me of course he wasn't kidding when he said he's not coming today.

"Where's Aryan?" Abby asked and looked at her beside me.

"Uh- he's not coming today. He said something came up and he wouldn't join us for shopping either." I said trying to sound more cheerful.

"Oh.. okay." She said and looked down.

"I should have guessed by your frown." She nudged my shoulder.

"What?" I said. I didn't even know I was frowning, but it's not because of Aryan.

"Don't pretend Ana, I know." She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yaar Ana, did you see Aryan? Where is he?" Vihaan came running from behind us.

"What the fu- why would I see him?!" I growled frustratedly at him.

"Okay... I just borrowed his microbiology record, I just wanted to return it that's it." He said in a low confused voice.

I just gave him an apologetic smile and sighed. He's not here for one day and everyone asks about him.

The rest of the morning was busy, but not too much that I always had this thought popping in my brain about Aryan. I wonder what came up that he's missing classes today. The last class of the day was Biochemistry  and Mr Krishnan gave me a pathetic look when I stood by the counter alone without my partner. The girl who joined us for the lab that day stood by the counter next to me, I just gave her a smile. And she asked about Aryan and offered to join them, but I denied anyway. I carefully turned the knob of the burner and lit the match and it was lit in one damn attempt. That reminded me of him when he burnt his hand. I followed the right procedure and everything but the experiment results were not that accurate.