CHAPTER : 39 - AM I HAVING A FREAKIN DEJA-VU?!

Chapter : 39 -  Am I Having A Freakin Deja-vu?!

"Arrrrrggghh..!" I groaned as my head pounded as someone literally hammered it and rubbed my eyes with my hands and slowly blinked and shut my lids again as the bright sunlight blinded my vision.

"Good morning." I heard someone say and I finally opened my eyes taking in my surroundings. I panicked the moment I took in the unfamiliar surroundings and jumped out of the bed in terror.

"Are you okay?" I blinked my eyes and scratched my head and immediately looked at the source of the voice. "Is your head okay? You shouldn't get drunk like that, you're pretty lightweight."

"You! What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled in my still tired voice and his green eyes blinked with confusion yet blushing and biting the corner of his lip. Ughh...so hot!

Ew... what? What am I even thinking?

"It's my room, my home. I'd be here obviously." He smirked as he got up lazily from the couch he was sitting and walked over to me.

With each step he took my heart raced and I blinked nervously at him. He looked deliciously hot as he took a few steps and the fact he wasn't wearing a shirt and only a pair of black sweat pants hit me like a truck and my breath was completely knocked out. I nervously shifted on the bed and his smirk grew. He ran his fingers through his messy hair and his bicep bulged and his abs flexed and I suddenly couldn't take my eyes off him even if I want to.

"Can't take your eyes off me?" He let out a sultry laugh and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Okay...I can't. But your sexy voice and laugh aren't helping either.

"Oh please, as if! I've seen better." I said and he raised his brows leaning to level my face and his hands rested on the mattress either side of me.

"Oh really?" He chuckled. "You're so cute." He said and I bit my lower lip looking down to ignore the fact how attractive he was. My lip stung a little as I sunk my teeth into it and I noticed his eyes were on my lips as he licked his swollen ones and an unknown feeling of euphoria hit me making my lips tingle. Tiny flashes of the dream I had last night appeared in my head making me flinch. I forced my head to remember much, but nothing came. Annu you need to stop dreaming about this green eyed guy!

What the hell is happening?! I'm I having a freakin deja-vu?!

"Annu, you are so fucking beautiful... your l-lips.. they're driving me crazy.." he said and I immediately raised my eyes to meet his. His pupils were dilated, making his eyes much darker, and just a deep green rim surrounded his dark eyes and my lips parted under his intense gaze. He eyes travelled back and forth to my lips and eyes and he leaned much closer into me.

I immediately put my hand on his firm and bare chest to stop him from closing the barely there distance between us. My breath hitched as I felt his heartbeat on my palm. It was beating too fast as if it's gonna burst and I thinned my eyebrows and glanced back to his eyes. He placed his hand on mine pushing it harder to his chest and I sucked in a sharp breath.

"Feel it? Anaaya... that's what you do to me." He said in his desperate yet raspy voice and I nervously blinked.

"You drive me crazy, whenever you're around my heart beats like this, every single time. I feel as if it's about to burst and kill me, even when you're not around it's restless and it tries to find you. It's painful Anaaya..it aches for you." He said, his gaze fixed on me and I kept looking at his chest to avoid his eyes.

"Say something Annu, please." He pleaded. His voice cracked and my lips trembled. I closed my eyes and exhaled getting a grip my body and also my emotions and opened my eyes and looked straight into his green ones.