CHAPTER : 30 - WELL, ARYAN CAN GO TO HELL!

Chapter : 30 - Well, Aryan Can Go To Hell!

As soon as the words exited my lips I immediately got off the car and ran inside the house. As I looked around I couldn't find my mom anywhere and my eyes immediately met maasi who stood there confused as a frown formed on her lips.

"Where's maa?" I asked her, as my voice came out cracking.

"She's in my room here downstairs." maasi answered and I just nodded and went upstairs.

As I went upstairs I could see Rupali sitting on the couch holding her phone in her hand. She stared at me blankly with a strange look in her eyes. I wasn't in a state to took to her and neither did she say anything. And I walked inside my room shutting the door behind me. I immediately collapsed on my bed as my mom's words echoed in my head.

I buried my head inside the pillows and broke into sobs. No matter how much I convienced myself, I was actually broken. Physically, mentally, emotionally damaged after that dreadful night. My mom's voice kept echoing in my head, and I tugged at my roots harshly screaming into the pillow. I was suffocating. And I curled into a ball burying myself deeper into the pillow. I sunk my teeth into my forearm scratching it furiously as I was totally shaking with pain and gasping for breath. Aryan's pain filled eyes flashed again and again in front of me tearing my heart out of my chest.

"I hate you Aryan." I said to him but somewhere deeply inside me I knew. I knew I tried my best to keep my distance from him, keep my heart away but yet, I couldn't. I couldn't hate him. I tried to blame him for everything that happened that night, everything that ruined me. I always tried to convience my self that it's only because of him, Aryan Sahni my life is destroyed. I could never be the same girl after what happened. But the truth is, I never really hated him. I only blamed him, to avoid facing myself. Facing the truth that it was all my fault that took away both our lives. Gaurav's and mine. At this moment, I couldn't really express but I did deeply despise myself for everything. There was no emotion left inside me, than hatred for myself.

My heart swelled with pain and I sunk my teeth still deeper. The familar metallic taste spread across my mouth making me nauseous and my breath choke. I kept my buried in the pillows all night sobbing in the darkness until my eyes gave up drifting me into sleep.

I batted my lashes lifting my head to look at the source of warmth on my shoulder. My eyes went completely still I as found my mother resting her hand on my back looking into my eyes.

"Maa?" I said in a cracking whisper aand my mom rubbed my back. I immediately sat up straight searching her eyes breifly.

"Annu." she said in a calm voice and I slowly hid my arms inside the blanket and straightened my spine.

"You're here mom- I'm so sorry for yesterday..I.. I-" I said looking around as the sun already came up and shone bright inside the room. No matter how much my mom was mad at me or anything, she hate someone who's late. Of course she doesn't want me to be late.

"Oh..yes I'm going to shower in a minute and I'll get ready in just ten.. I won't be late I promise!" I quickly muttered in a nervous voice and she shook her head.

"No Annu, I'm not exactly here to remind you you are late, of course you are but I'm hear to tell you, that yestarday I might have yelled too much. I can't help it Annu, You do reckless things and all and I had to scold you. But..uh- Aryan told me everything last night...that you don't go out much, you've been putting relly hard efforts to you studies and manage everything. And that you really are good at basketball and music. So..Annu, you can continue playing both of them. I won't keep you away from them, but you have to maintain your grades, okay?" She said and I just stared at her.